Didleedoo
Squire
Squire

New Idea?

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:18 am

This is the idea:

Every time you clear 3 waves of any stage without sweep tickets, there's a chance that you might find a bonus boss which will scale in difficulty according to which chapter it is. The rare bonus boss once killed, will drop the items/fragments of the stage cleared plus extra bonus goodies.

Goodies
------------
Stamina
Gold
Gems
Sweep Tickets
Gold Chest Tickets
(Very rare) Diamond Chest Ticket

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Re: New Idea?

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:22 am

I think this against sweep idea. Sweep was made to let players (mainly VIP players) to be able to get same things spending less time in the game. And your proposal will force people to play (not sweep) to get these extra benefits.
Now I can do all needed by game spending about 1 hour after reset and couple 10 minutes logins during day.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:57 am

Yeah, it will be annoying choice - sweeping "routing" action, or carefully searching boss with goods. But idea itself is nice. Simply make it regardless of way of passing Campaigh. Like Mystic Ruins.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Not sure I support the suggested implementation. Random boss fights are fine with me, but the suggested implementation is at risk of adding more grind than would be good for Soul Hunters and its players. I'd be happy with the expansion of the Prophecy Pool game mode. They are also expanding HoL bosses, which is good but not quite as fun as a well-designed Prophecy Pool battle.

Sweep was made to let players (mainly VIP players) to be able to get same things spending less time in the game.

For anyone who doesn't buy stamina, the number of sweep tickets is practically limitless no matter what their VIP level is, including level 0. But I do think that sweeping is an invaluable tool to make the game more accessible, especially since "grinding" is how a player collects more item fragments.

Didleedoo
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:10 am

It's just that I feel kinda useless after spending about 20-30 mins sweeping through everything. You don't do anything afterwards. I want the game to have a little grind and reward to it instead of finishing your soul hunter routine 30 mins a day.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:38 am

Didleedoo wrote:
It's just that I feel kinda useless after spending about 20-30 mins sweeping through everything. You don't do anything afterwards. I want the game to have a little grind and reward to it instead of finishing your soul hunter routine 30 mins a day.

What is your level? I find myself quite busy with CoF, raid, HoL, rota, PP and constant arena brawls. Epic takes 5 minutes only to watch one fight.
If I get bored I ask guildmates for duel to experiment with new teams.

I also feel sometimes willing to play more than game offers, but other day I am happy I can get everything in only about 60-70 minutes daily during about 3 logins.
So IMHO quite balanced.

megachirops
Knight
Knight

Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Didleedoo wrote:

Maybe look at some of the other games in this genre? Most of them have much higher time commitments required to stay competitive. I, and a lot of the people I know, like Soul Hunters (in part) because it doesn't require an inordinate time commitment.

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:35 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru