norble
Baron
Baron

Re: Leah right now

Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:54 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
Q.Have you tried Goram in Raids? if you have then was his results not better than Leah?

I snagged the #1 spot in raid 14 with Goram on a team. Level 97 O +1, but only 3 stars.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Okay i finally watched your video kemosabe and this is what i got

1.why bring Physical armor breaker when you have Taurus and Sylphi as Main dmgrs?
2.Why never click on the detail button?
3.The difference in team composition between your and my server is on whole different scale, In an average i encounter 14/15 Zem in enemy parties, 12/15 taurus in enemy parties, With the rest of the heroes in enemy compositions mainly are Tashi, Firehawk, Jasimine, Cara, Driller, Xanos, the last 3 battles i encounter 2 Awakened Goram and 2 Awakened Sylphi (on an average). in comparison to this your COF enemies were very easy.
4.The main reason i thought you won COF so easily was because you had Sylphi as well.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:25 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
1.why bring Physical armor breaker when you have Taurus and Sylphi as Main dmgrs?

Huh? It doesn't matter, I only need heroes to kill them fast, it has nothing to do with phys armor debuff but dealing a lot of damage to everyone at the same time. Also you are wrong the main damage dealers were taurus and leah, sylphi is usually the 3rd.

2.Why never click on the detail button?

I was trying to do it fast, I can record another one and show you the details if you want.

3.The difference in team composition between your and my server is on whole different scale, In an average i encounter 14/15 Zem in enemy parties, 12/15 taurus in enemy parties, With the rest of the heroes in enemy compositions mainly are Tashi, Firehawk, Jasimine, Cara, Driller, Xanos, the last 3 battles i encounter 2 Awakened Goram and 2 Awakened Sylphi (on an average). in comparison to this your COF enemies were very easy.

What? I don't think you understood why this run was easy. It is completely irrelevant who the heroes are, I kill ALL of them in 10-15 seconds, always, no matter who the heroes are. I don't even know why you mention Zem since he is super easy to kill in COF... And firehawk is just lol, it's dead weight on the battlefield really. There are only 4 heroes that can cause any sort of problems in COF: Ezio, Dokras, Ethera, Cara. That is all, everything else is a joke. And if you notice the fights there are a lot of Zem/Taurus/Ezio/Dokras/Sylphi/Cara in the last fights, so I don't know what you on about.

4.The main reason i thought you won COF so easily was because you had Sylphi as well.

Sylphi is not even the best in this team, by far, I only use her because her energy regen is insane and she always has her ult ready for all the fights.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:32 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I was trying to do it fast, I can record another one and show you the details if you want.

I would like that very much please do it

KemosabeTBC wrote:
What? I don't think you understood why this run was easy. It is completely irrelevant who the heroes are, I kill ALL of them in 10-15 seconds, always, no matter who the heroes are. I don't even know why you mention Zem since he is super easy to kill in COF... And firehawk is just lol, it's dead weight on the battlefield really. There are only 4 heroes that can cause any sort of problems in COF: Ezio, Dokras, Ethera, Cara. That is all, everything else is a joke. And if you notice the fights there are a lot of Zem/Taurus/Ezio/Dokras/Sylphi/Cara in the last fights, so I don't know what you on about.

Fair point... but still the newer guys have insane armor in comparison to old ones

HunterXHunter wrote:
I only use her because her energy regen is insane and she always has her ult ready for all the fights.

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Sylphi is not even the best in this team

Are you sure :D ok your right but she is a good addition to taurus can't wait to have her, i want her badly...
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:38 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

I would like that very much please do it

Ok, I will.

HunterXHunter wrote:
Fair point... but still the newer guys have insane armor in comparison to old ones

It may be the case for some heroes, not all, but when you have 3 OP ultimates ready for every fight it does not really matter. They could be Chuck Norris that they would still die fast :D

HunterXHunter wrote:
Are you sure :D ok your right but she is a good addition to taurus can't wait to have her, i want her badly...

She is not the best damage dealer in COF runs but definitely very good and makes runs easier with her silence and stuff. Since her ultimate is always ready I can have 3 high AOE damage in very fight: Taurus/Leah/Sylphi. Leah always does good whether she has ult or not, Taurus only does good damage with the ult but always helps the group deal damage. And Sylphi... well she always has the ult ready :P In fights where everyone uses their ult the damage breakdown is usually something like:
Leah 150k
Taurus 150k
Sylphi 100k

PS: Do you want me to record the run with or without sylphi?

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:25 pm

They could be Chuck Norris that they would still die fast :D

You are lucky CN does not pay attention to puny gamers and forgives you for this insult ;)
Probably this bug with invincible heroes, it's your post brought his short attention.

PS is it only me still reading this topic?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Err.. I screwed up, I thought I was recording but the recording stopped... Ah well I will record tomorrow.

In any case I was checking the details and it was actually pretty close. Leah/Sylphi/Taurus were all #1 DPS in some fights. Also interesting that in the fights that I used Serafine she always beat everyone by a comfortable margin. But I only use her only when fighting Ezio, I don't want to risk not having her ult ready when Ezio is around.

DA1725
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Btw who do you pair Leah with? I tried to use her in a all physical team with critical and attack boost but her damage output is overshadowed by other physical heroes. But she still is in one of my epic arena teams.Btw my Leah is at P+2.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:37 pm

DA1725 wrote:
Btw who do you pair Leah with? I tried to use her in a all physical team with critical and attack boost but her damage output is overshadowed by other physical heroes. But she still is in one of my epic arena teams.Btw my Leah is at P+2.

I have been using her with the team in the screenshot a few pages ago (Tholin Tanya Taurus Kaneq).
When she is fully equipped/enchanted/academy skills she does much more AOE damage than any other physical hero. Of course it may not happen in some fights if the opponent heroes keep her stunned or kill her too fast. But if she is allowed to attack freely she will easily beat the other DPS.

DA1725
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:26 am

So is it right to say that Leah's damage output is directly proportional to her survivability, so if she is far behind she can dish out more damage and in raids she is good with bosses or the normal teams??