DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Leah right now

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:52 am

Well, everyone's damage depends on their survival. Zem can do 0 damage or can do 100K+, the same for Taurus, Goram, Serafine, Cara, etc...
With Leah you gotta distract a little bit to make her live longer, thus using Taurus and Tanya is a good combo with her. I use also Kaneq because of his CC.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:56 am

DA1725 wrote:
So is it right to say that Leah's damage output is directly proportional to her survivability, so if she is far behind she can dish out more damage and in raids she is good with bosses or the normal teams??

yes but I wouldnt say staying far to the back will necessarily increase her survivability. Depends on the opponent team.

In raids she is good for normal stages only. She is not good for bosses or any single target fight

Thramir
Knight
Knight

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:17 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
There are only 4 heroes that can cause any sort of problems in COF: Ezio, Dokras, Ethera, Cara. That is all, everything else is a joke.

Don't know if you ever faced a Chrona but she's a pain to deal with also

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:25 pm

Thramir wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
There are only 4 heroes that can cause any sort of problems in COF: Ezio, Dokras, Ethera, Cara. That is all, everything else is a joke.

There is only 1 top 10 player using her atm, I face her sometimes but she never posed any problem, why do you think she is a pain to deal with? She just dies, even if she doesn't die with the first ultimate her AOE dmg is not enough to pose any real threat. Ezio does not really pose a threat either but you cannot ignore him, you have to make your priority to kill him in the first 5 seconds.

Dokras/Ethera/Cara can pose a problem sometimes (rarely). Dokras because he can start using his ult before you have time to kill the other 4. Ethera can use her ult in the first 5 seconds although not very common and if she is fully equipped/with academy skills she can survive a full Serafine ult in the first second. Cara can avoid Taurus ult in the first seconds when she is zoning around (immune to damage) and then she can start using her ult immediately which is obviously dangerous.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:22 pm

Which characters are pains in CoF depend on party composition. For me, only Ezio can whittle away at my CoF sweepers because he can dodge while sleeping if his ability is given time to charge, but even then he usually can't last too long.

Leah looks like a fun hero to try out someday for AOE physical damage, though. She doesn't seem OP in my experience, but I could see her doing well in the circumstances that others have pointed out.

Thramir
Knight
Knight

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:47 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Thramir wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

There is only 1 top 10 player using her atm, I face her sometimes but she never posed any problem, why do you think she is a pain to deal with? She just dies, even if she doesn't die with the first ultimate her AOE dmg is not enough to pose any real threat. Ezio does not really pose a threat either but you cannot ignore him, you have to make your priority to kill him in the first 5 seconds.

Dokras/Ethera/Cara can pose a problem sometimes (rarely). Dokras because he can start using his ult before you have time to kill the other 4. Ethera can use her ult in the first 5 seconds although not very common and if she is fully equipped/with academy skills she can survive a full Serafine ult in the first second. Cara can avoid Taurus ult in the first seconds when she is zoning around (immune to damage) and then she can start using her ult immediately which is obviously dangerous.

I usually run an aoe team similar to yours (Leah, Tanya, Taurus, Kaneq and Ariel don't have Sylphi) and if you face a team with Chrona and Dokras she will turn your team around and it gets hard to kill all 4 heroes before Dokras ults even at mid stages.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Thramir wrote:
I usually run an aoe team similar to yours (Leah, Tanya, Taurus, Kaneq and Ariel don't have Sylphi) and if you face a team with Chrona and Dokras she will turn your team around and it gets hard to kill all 4 heroes before Dokras ults even at mid stages.

If I absolutely cannot kill the other 4 heroes before dokras ults, which is very rare, then I bring ling ling and time her immunity to Dokras ult.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 am

OK, I recorded another COF run, this time with details: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e760dqal8efkv ... 1.mp4?dl=0

Was not too bad, only 1:40s longer than the previous one, considering several adversities: I had to reset 4 times, I was showing details, I was waiting for the train and had to stop playing for ~30s to give directions to a woman

The 4 resets were: 2 times due to being unable to kill dokras team before his ult while not bringing any healer, 1 time because Ezio didn't die, 1 time cause Ethera + Cara I used ultimates early to kill ethera and then Cara didn't die and screwed my Tanya.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:03 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
OK, I recorded another COF run, this time with details: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e760dqal8efkv ... 1.mp4?dl=0

Was not too bad, only 1:40s longer than the previous one, considering several adversities: I had to reset 4 times, I was showing details, I was waiting for the train and had to stop playing for ~30s to give directions to a woman

The 4 resets were: 2 times due to being unable to kill dokras team before his ult while not bringing any healer, 1 time because Ezio didn't die, 1 time cause Ethera + Cara I used ultimates early to kill ethera and then Cara didn't die and screwed my Tanya.

So, did you get her number?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:09 am

Zentor wrote:
So, did you get her number?

The woman? lol no, and I wouldn't want to. She was very aggressive, not the kind of person I would want anything to do with.