User avatar
Dirk
Baron
Baron
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 10:52 am

Leah right now

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Does Leah's useful for something right now? She was pretty good once in CoF but now probably is not usefull for nothing or i'm wrong?
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Leah right now

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:50 pm

You're wrong. Useful in epic arena and raids.
 
User avatar
HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 939
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Leah right now

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Zentor wrote:
You're wrong. Useful in epic arena and raids.


How? never seen her being good or useful on my server (Server 225)
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk
 
User avatar
DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:24 am

Re: Leah right now

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:02 pm

What Zentor said. She is great in Epic. For raids she is great also, with or without the top raid damage dealers (ling, sylphi, goram, bs, taurus)
 
User avatar
HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 939
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Leah right now

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:31 pm

DeusEx wrote:
What Zentor said. She is great in Epic. For raids she is great also,


I strongly believe "That is a thing of the past". i will say she is unacceptable in any Raid or HOL team much less be called Great or Good

Ok i will try to give reasons as well
1.both whales that upgraded her on my servers regrets it "she is not good enough in Raid and HOL and is pretty average in Epic arena" they said
2.I have personally never seen a High score Team in Raid with her in it in the top 3, (i check every week, sometimes everyday)
3.no one had ever said to me that they did good in any particular HOL by using her. (most players in my guild will tell us what team they used if their score was a very good one)
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk
 
User avatar
Dirk
Baron
Baron
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 10:52 am

Re: Leah right now

Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:57 pm

I m 100 lv in a sever of over 90lv and no one use her. I have her 7 stars and i wandering if it s a way to use her
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Leah right now

Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:10 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
Zentor wrote:
You're wrong. Useful in epic arena and raids.


How? never seen her being good or useful on my server (Server 225)


Because your server is new and rather weak.
She's often paired with aoe teams. If you watch Worstfgamers epic arena fights, you'll notice her in every 2nd or 3rd team..and doing well. Shes a pain.
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Leah right now

Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:13 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
DeusEx wrote:
What Zentor said. She is great in Epic. For raids she is great also,


I strongly believe "That is a thing of the past". i will say she is unacceptable in any Raid or HOL team much less be called Great or Good

Ok i will try to give reasons as well
1.both whales that upgraded her on my servers regrets it "she is not good enough in Raid and HOL and is pretty average in Epic arena" they said
2.I have personally never seen a High score Team in Raid with her in it in the top 3, (i check every week, sometimes everyday)
3.no one had ever said to me that they did good in any particular HOL by using her. (most players in my guild will tell us what team they used if their score was a very good one)


Raids... not HoL. She is terrible and HoL.

2. Just because you don't see her, don't mean she bad. Her ability to deal damage to all 4-6 enemies is a good thing. You know her abilities, no need to explain.

3. Still, nobody has mentioned HoL. You don't use Leah in HoL.
 
User avatar
HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 939
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Leah right now

Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:26 pm

We are at average Level 90 i am at level 92 is that not enough?

Ok you may be right... but then why have i never seen anyone even try her out the 2 guys that upgraded her (probably because of worstF videos) couldn't keep her in their 2nd or 3rd Arena Team.

She may become good at level 100 then I will see about that when the time comes (we will probably have heroes by then that would make Zem look weak)
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk
 
User avatar
DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:24 am

Re: Leah right now

Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Because your server doesn't know how to use good heroes maybe xD ... She is really great. But she should not be in the first team because well, a Taurus can kill her really fast. I would put her in 3rd team, so if someone even reaches that team, they would have already used Taurus and she can pretty much melt the opposing team.
You could O1 her already, she is great at that fusion. The other cause could be your server is a big spender one and well, with all new big shots she may don't have a spot in their Epic, although she should.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests