Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Re: Old heroes that need Awakening and retweeking

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:53 am

DeusEx wrote:
Well, before he was a great tank. And who cares about the first levels? the main fusions of the game are purple and orange. You can go to purple levels in less than 2 weeks as a non-VIP, and you will remain in purple for 3-4 more months. He was good in purple and in orange, now there are just like 80 heroes, naturally he got demoted, as opposed to Ember/Boomer who are good pre purple and suck hard later on (regardless what your experience is, it is a fact shared by 99% of the community). objective
And you are agreeing with me without knowing xD you can use your bad heroes and even the not so bad heroes everywhere, will they do better than good and great ones? Nope. Mariana is an almost useless hero, but her only passive skill can change the course of a battle, but people invest on her until O2? Rarely. Even Selene that became really good, almost no people use her. She is great, there are only greater heroes that catch the attention of players. One gotta focus on heroes that do great for then experiment with others. That is reality and you just gotta adjust to it.

I see Leon at the purple - i make an upgrading, because i hoping he will be good. Nope. Dont know why, but he really fast die. And, in addition, dont deal any damage. And because my liked strategies based on offensive actions, at my opinion he is weakest.It is matter of personal preferenses.( and because of my strategies i like Tashi, Ember, Boomer, Baltor, Cyana, Radulf etc.Plus they are looking cool.)( i like Selena too, she is offensive and she is cool-looking)))

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:58 am

Gremlin wrote:
DeusEx wrote:
Well, before he was a great tank. And who cares about the first levels? the main fusions of the game are purple and orange. You can go to purple levels in less than 2 weeks as a non-VIP, and you will remain in purple for 3-4 more months. He was good in purple and in orange, now there are just like 80 heroes, naturally he got demoted, as opposed to Ember/Boomer who are good pre purple and suck hard later on (regardless what your experience is, it is a fact shared by 99% of the community). objective
And you are agreeing with me without knowing xD you can use your bad heroes and even the not so bad heroes everywhere, will they do better than good and great ones? Nope. Mariana is an almost useless hero, but her only passive skill can change the course of a battle, but people invest on her until O2? Rarely. Even Selene that became really good, almost no people use her. She is great, there are only greater heroes that catch the attention of players. One gotta focus on heroes that do great for then experiment with others. That is reality and you just gotta adjust to it.

I see Leon at the purple - i make an upgrading, because i hoping he will be good. Nope. Dont know why, but he really fast die. And, in addition, dont deal any damage. And because my liked strategies based on offensive actions, at my opinion he is weakest.It is matter of personal preferenses.( and because of my strategies i like Tashi, Ember, Boomer, Baltor, Cyana, Radulf etc.Plus they are looking cool.)( i like Selena too, she is offensive and she is cool-looking)))

Leon is OK, he can be used but there are definitely better choices. One of the few situations where it is visible that he is doing something for your team is in a phys AOE mirror match, if both you and your opponent have the same heroes and you switch one of yours for Leon you will win 90% of the time. But phys AOE teams are not very common nowadays, I have one but there are no opponents with the same team on my server.

GreyWind
Knight
Knight

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 pm

I agree with revamp some heroes ou awaken, like ember need a revamp, she useless. Esabel too. I would like if old heroes take their paper back, cause for example, aura give 200 magica damage for all heroes of team, and they release 2 heroes were they get 800 mdmg without nothing when alice need be hit to take 1k mdmg boost. They just breaking the game with new hero and making old heroes being useless, some heroes dont have a lot way to counter, and some teams dont need synergy when heroes are just op. You can put Tauros Goram Sylphis Taishi and whatever they will be good, making who make good tatic get worst team. Few heroes survive on arena these Day, like cara seraphine xanos and awaken Dokras (who is very op). On my server 172 i Always see peoples using that, now peoples runing for Goram + zem Sylphis Sera Dokras/Cara, its a bullshit recipe for arena. Few peoples do diff.

And i hope Riley awaken soon, she was great and now is considered Oldschool. Hope octo dont get interrupet, he isnt a caster and he is front line, what's the poin making him get interrupt every single atk?
Randomization of items in shops is a mistake.