Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Old heroes that need Awakening and retweeking

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Here is my list of all the old and semi old heroes to Awaken and mane viable again

ALASTAIR
BLOOD SPEAR
CARA
CRUSHER
CYANA
DRAGO
EMBER
ENRIQUE
ESABEL
FLORA
GALE ( not just skin)
GARRICK
JASMINE
LEAH
LEON
LUCIOUS
OSIRIS ( not just skin)
TARETH
TORSEN
ULFANG
URSTAG

These are more than enough heroes to balance the game. No need to make a new one every month

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Old heroes that need Awakening and retweeking

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:28 pm

New heroes are needed, stop complaining about that always. Every old player would leave the game if the only thing they do is tweek old heroes. It is plain stupid.
On the other hand, if they decide to rework and awaken old heroes, would be, being too too optimistics, one per month and I am sure all you people would still complain.
And Tareth and Cara don't need anything. Yes, would be nice, but they surely don't need it. The same with Garrick and BS. Although hoping for some awakenings of those 2 (and Jasmine) soon.
Others yes, need some improvement.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Every single hero needs an awakening. And some need, on top of that, to be buffed like there is no tomorrow! So that they may have a chance of ever being viable.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:11 pm

You forget about Baltor and Boomer))) Torsen must have more attack power. Or increase his Magic Armor( it is worst way). Leon is weakest guy in the game. WEAKEST. In battle he practically useless. Its no good. I think its just inforgivable for developers to make such weak card - they have to atone! Still, i dont see prospects for old tanks. Their AOE style of attack dont have a shance. Devs must radically rework this. Tareth, Garrick and Cara don't need reworking deadly yet. Most promising( with the RIGHT approach to reworking!) is Cyana,Gale, Boomer, Baltor, Osiris,Urestag and Ember. They have enough firepower, at some cases they would deal great damage, we must just "send their powers in the right direction". But i dont think devs take it too seriously... Still, with"feeders", that feed the enemy with AOE, you can be OK in raids( Ghouls and Skeletons dont have an ult))). And of course you always can dueling with your guildmates with only olds, play in Campaigh etc.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:33 pm

The problem with everyone is that you (community in general) think every hero is meant for arena/HoL/raids... the important places. Some are meant for one place only. Cyana is great against Gizmo for example, although she needs an awakening, but not a rework. Killjoy for Gizmo also, and after awakening some people use him in Arena, although there are still better choices.
Jasmine was used in arena, now it is almost rare seen her in O1+, but still useful in CoF, Campaign and even HoL.
Gale for PP, some odd people still use her in arena.
And Leon is not the weakest, are yoz crazy? xD He is great, that you don't know how to use him doesn't mean he is the weakest, unlike your Boomer and Ember. That a hero doesn't deal damage, doesn't make him useless.
And well, you people should know that even though everyone (I guess) will be awakened, not everyone will be reworked. With their FB publication they even may awaken Drago xD if he somehow gets a good awakening, he could make it back to arena, even with a passive skill, like a good reduction of magic armor of everyone he could be useful for his tankiness (and increment of his armors and health in the signature item), just make an aoe magical team and melt the other.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:47 pm

I doubt that when developers make hero, they make him only for one place... Every hero must be good for all places. Not greatest, not strong, but even still not melt down at first 10 seconds.
And what... Leon maybe give good buffs, but nobody will care about those since he die at fifty seconds and doesnt make any damage. He is useless even at my first time game( 1-15 levels)! At 10 level my Ember, Boomer and Gale take out all obstacles in one stroke. Who is better?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Well, before he was a great tank. And who cares about the first levels? the main fusions of the game are purple and orange. You can go to purple levels in less than 2 weeks as a non-VIP, and you will remain in purple for 3-4 more months. He was good in purple and in orange, now there are just like 80 heroes, naturally he got demoted, as opposed to Ember/Boomer who are good pre purple and suck hard later on (regardless what your experience is, it is a fact shared by 99% of the community). objective
And you are agreeing with me without knowing xD you can use your bad heroes and even the not so bad heroes everywhere, will they do better than good and great ones? Nope. Mariana is an almost useless hero, but her only passive skill can change the course of a battle, but people invest on her until O2? Rarely. Even Selene that became really good, almost no people use her. She is great, there are only greater heroes that catch the attention of players. One gotta focus on heroes that do great for then experiment with others. That is reality and you just gotta adjust to it.

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Just a thought. Always THRILLED to see the MINDLESS MOMMY AND DADDY SPENDERS. And im sure a game of 200 hereos is NOT overshelming. Keep spending that CASH

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:57 pm

I didn't say your thought was wrong, just that it is unlikely to happen. Awakenings yep, reworks doubtful. And I am miles away from being a "daddy spender," I don't spend anymore on the game (aside the monthly card).
And yes, new heroes are needed, although maybe not 3 new per month, they could do the free monthly and maybe one more. Saying that you don't want new heroes is just stupid really, better not play.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:36 am

"OLD HEROES NEED REWORK"

This had been mentioned several times now the official response is that they are working on the Awakenings and eventually every hero will get one. however we all know that awakening is not enough for these heroes however i have mentioned this several time as well "there is no merit for them in this suggestion" now you would ask, why make awakenings (of weak heroes) then?, I guess (i may be wrong) that they want to avoid giving out powerful people awakenings since they release 2 awakenings per update they usually tend to older heroes they ofcourse do not care about the heroes or their awakening which is evident from Alana's awakening.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk