PrimalDragon
Squire
Squire

How good are Sagar and Mirielle?

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:20 pm

I pulled them today, are they worth leveling and equipping?

I just started, level 43, VIP 8 and I got Lumos, Xanos, Sylphi, Taurus, Ezio 3*, Bloodspear, Tanya, Firehawk, Cara and Zem right now leveld up.

Would they be an addition to my team?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: How good are Sagar and Mirielle?

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Damn... you went all out xD

All of them are great. And Sagar and Mirielle are good too.
I use my Mirielle often as a tank, she is tanky enough and her ultimate is a good distraction and damage dealer.
Sagar is great to disrupt tanks and go into middle and back lines faster. The only bad about the both of them is that they don't have stars available in shops, but they will serve you well at 3* until mid-late purple perhaps.

PrimalDragon
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:57 pm

DeusEx wrote:
Damn... you went all out xD

All of them are great. And Sagar and Mirielle are good too.
I use my Mirielle often as a tank, she is tanky enough and her ultimate is a good distraction and damage dealer.
Sagar is great to disrupt tanks and go into middle and back lines faster. The only bad about the both of them is that they don't have stars available in shops, but they will serve you well at 3* until mid-late purple perhaps.

Well, 80 bucks is nothing compared to VIP 11 at Heroes Charge :'D
Thanks for your input on those 2 :D

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:02 pm

For a DPS front line, Mirielle's health is actually really high. At O+2, 7*, fully enchanted, she have 69k health. A maxed out Goram only have 62k health, a maxed out Malrath only have 51k, and the almighty Zem only have 52k.

Just want to point out the difference in health, since you wouldn't think a female front line DPS would have more health than your standard tanks.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:07 am

I did notice Mirielles tankiness at O/O1 but not her dps :) not sure why is she called so.
Sagar is good but need to use right. Typically on epic against team, where opponent put one tank.
He is also quite random with his magnetic ability. It can create a lot of chaos. But depends on luck. Situational hero. I did not like Mirielle before orange.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:20 am

I guess the DPS comes from her ultimate and from her 3rd skill that deals damage almost every second plus ignoring enemy armor. I haven't used Mirielle in purple though, I started using her at O1 and is quite stubborn to die :P the only bad thing is that she gains almost nothing from attacking (lifesteal), but well...

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:26 am

I got her 3* at maybe level 50. She was awful. Our whales tried to use her in epic here and there and she did not work well till now (89-90).
I cannot say her full curve as dropped her immediately after could not get good result, but my server experience (I know it can deviate) shows not to bother about her till O1+

PrimalDragon
Squire
Squire

Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:01 am

Ivanrgs wrote:
I got her 3* at maybe level 50. She was awful. Our whales tried to use her in epic here and there and she did not work well till now (89-90).
I cannot say her full curve as dropped her immediately after could not get good result, but my server experience (I know it can deviate) shows not to bother about her till O1+

That's exactly the information I was looking for, so I focus on other heroes right now.
She will be benched then until Orange Promotion :'D

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:36 pm

Ivanrgs wrote:

Mirielle was a January event, and you are Lv89 I think. How is it possible to test her at purple Lv50 when you got her? The only guess would be in Campaign, but I wouldn't call that much reliable as for her usefulness in arena. Not saying you are wrong, but for example, I wouldn't use Tashi in Campaign, but in Arena is a must.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Good question... My memory could fail me, but I thought I maxed her to my level. But if it was January then I should have had higher level.
Anyway, her use by other top guys at 80 was not competitive as far as I remember. Few tried to put her in main arena between her event and now and never worked. In epic she was also in weak teams.
But of you are right maybe she was not as bad as I tried to present, but definitely not above average, otherwise would be used more. Our server have good number of Mirielle s (as I remember from avatars) but was not present at arena till recent.