Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Re: Nilya the new login hero

Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Yeah, true. For our server 3* hero could be ok, but still no wide use. No comments on her performance.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 pm

NILYA DAY 5

I am finally seeing her a lot(2 or 3 times) in epic arena and she is doing good none of the owners have her at the full equipped level yet mostly she is 1 fusion behind so i can't judge her right now, will be able to bring more news tomorrow :D

In yesterday's fight her damage was not very extreme but was still pretty good around 30/40k mostly while the top notch guys like Tashi,zem,taurus do around 70k
Desmond is on a whole different scale though he does 150k dmg (normally if ult) ouch...

her freezing is not very extreme either she only freezed 1 target only once in a total of 4 battles, I believe it could be improved if someone uses her with arctrus maybe then... going to ask some of the guildmates to use her with Kaneq today then we will see...

Oh also No appearance in COF, Mine or Main Arena yesterday

How are things(regarding Nilya ofcourse) on your server guys, thank you for the previous posts as well :)
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Ok I can finally give a good assesment of Nilya. I have her at level 64 (my max level), P+2 fusion and maxed abilities.

She is a unique hero in regard that her 4th skill adds magic damage directly to her basic attack (like equipment for instance), which makes her basic attack so much stronger. And her basic attack is strong as it is. Lets compare her with P+2 Taurus who is strong hero:

Taurus:

- 520 physical attack
- 1370 magic attack

Nilya:

- 328 physical attack
- 1735 magic attack

Also her magic pierce rating is a lot higher then Taurus. As you can see her basic atack is very strong. She then starts the battle with 3rd skill righ off the bat doing high damage to front line. She also slows or even freezes enemies. Finally her ultimate is very high multiple target damage and potential freeze effect. All in all she is quite potent hero. Not OP but sure a good mid to backline damage support. Will see how she holds on and report back. I have replaced Radulf with her in arena defense so I will see how it goes.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:56 pm

i've only started using her as the guild mates have been raving on. she is a top tier hero. one guy has her paired with mirelle at orange lvl 88 and is owing. takes lots of sages and shurikens as mentioned. good damage aoe, cc, and health. im enjoying using her. with me shes better than radulf and desmond.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:38 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
i've only started using her as the guild mates have been raving on. she is a top tier hero. one guy has her paired with mirelle at orange lvl 88 and is owing. takes lots of sages and shurikens as mentioned. good damage aoe, cc, and health. im enjoying using her. with me shes better than radulf and desmond.

I am using her in most teams, level 69 P+2. She is also great in HOL and Raids. The damage is on par with most best damage dealers I have. On top of that the has freeze and slow. Very good hero.

tehzmann
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:41 am

It seems like she is one of the new Arena staple heroes. I am seeing a lot of Zem, Taurus, Lumos, Niyla, X teams and they are doing really well. At 5 stars O+1, her damage is insane, usually doing more then my 7 star O+2 Taurus. I think she is good in almost every aspect of the game.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:50 pm

tehzmann wrote:
It seems like she is one of the new Arena staple heroes. I am seeing a lot of Zem, Taurus, Lumos, Niyla, X teams and they are doing really well. At 5 stars O+1, her damage is insane, usually doing more then my 7 star O+2 Taurus. I think she is good in almost every aspect of the game.

Not only arena, raids and HOL as well. If you don't have Slyphi she is the best replacement.

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:16 pm

Do yourselves a favor and max out this hero. She is the best free damage dealer at the moment and makes some other paid heroes seem like a farce. She can cause damage faster than Sylphi and she is a good answer to those complaining that Lilith has lost balance.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:24 pm

Extremely squishy, like Desmond, but her damage output is insane as I've said from the start.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:35 pm

Agreed. I'm definitely glad I trained her up. Almost feels like cheating... when she doesn't get insta-squished by DPS divers, etc. She rivals Wraxius in size of the target painted on her back. That Tanya can somehow see.