Taegus
Baron
Baron

Re: Nilya the new login hero

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:24 pm

I am close to max upgrading her at level 60 and P + 1. But thats as far as I am now. Will report back.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:16 pm

NILYA DAY 2

Didn't see her in any epic or arena team yet.
Guildmates all agree that she is not OP by any chance.
Whales are quite happy that there is no threat of competition to there precious CS Heroes...
The one Guy that was upgrading her became a big VIP all of a sudden got Sylphi from double purchase also got Desmond from CS pulls now he is gonna focus on them (makes sense).
The biggest whale did upgraded her to Orange and said that she was no where near the current competition level.
I tried her out in MRs but was not happy with the results, they were not much good (cant blame her she is not big enough yet)

EDIT - how are things on your server guys... (Kemosabe, Namorat, Ziop, Ivanrgs, Deus Ex, Zentor, TreeSap, FakeLikeFaker, Arclight, Gremlin)
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Oica
Squire
Squire

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:22 pm

People said the same about tashi when he was released. Now the biggest whale from my server is using him alongside with sylphi and goram and is unbeatable in arena for a free2play player even when he only uses those 3 heroes.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:28 pm

In my server noone is using her at least in top10... In my alternate account I am using her, although Blue+2 levels, and she pretty much kills everyone xD I use her along Kaneq.
In the main account the reason is she needs lot of good things to O1. I can't fuse her even if I wanted to, but surely she will be fused. Don't know why people fear of her, she will be a good addition. Not Sylphi, but about Chrona level. Just want to know if she will get the medallion or not.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Have not seen her at all yet. Personally purchase Sylphi and busy with her :)

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Have seen her at CoF already. Of course she was with Kaneq, they would be troublesome pair, if not for their low level...Good, but not OP. First impression was good and she have some good prospects. At last, at few months.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:26 pm

NILYA DAY 3 (My Server)

No encounters with Nilya in Crucible of Fire (maybe tomorrow then)
Haven't seen her in Epic Arena or Normal Arena yet.
Will ask our GM (the whale i was talking about yesterday) to send some Duel invites with her.
No one in my Guild is upgrading her (to my best knowledge)
The Guy that did got Desmond and Sylphi yesterday (i talked about this as well), have ran out of resource so he says and will not be upgrading Nilya anytime soon.
I am personally not upgrading her as well.
All in All chances of future encounter are very slim.

While i am at it let me address the previous comments as well

Oica wrote:
People said the same about tashi when he was released. Now the biggest whale from my server is using him alongside with sylphi and goram and is unbeatable in arena for a free2play player even when he only uses those 3 heroes.

Actually in my server we all knew from medium experiments with him that his 4th ability was a very Good one and that he would be a very good DPS tank, the only question (we though) was whether he would survive long enough in the front or not,

EDIT - how are things on your server guys... (Kemosabe, Namorat, Ziop, Ivanrgs, Deus Ex, Zentor, TreeSap, FakeLikeFaker, Arclight, Gremlin, Ouica, Taigus). Come on guys i am mostly relying on your information for this hero.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:38 pm

We are like environmentalists to research areal of new animal))) She spread well at our server. See her in Normal Arena and Mines. Nothing spectacular. She is not OP, though. Most of my guild-mates have her upgrading in purple, me too, and in our Camp at least 3 cards of Niliya.Good combine with Taurus - i see this in Arena. In this i can take her down at first! Maybe she is not well upgraded...

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:05 pm

In my new account I pretty much one shot everyone with her and in my main I only have her at Lv81 P4, so haven't test her out well yet, but even at P4 she deals tons of damage. She will be great in arena. I have seen her also in Server16 at Lv100 being used in arena and winning with her at purple.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Well I was going to max her out, but as I am in epic arena now I need resources (as we all do). I was missing another tank, so I gave Tashi my resources and my second team needed him. I am level 62 my main heroes are at P+1 fusion.

I brought Nilya to P+1 and level 57. I did not max her abilites and currently she is in my weekest epic arena team. But even so she shows promise and I will definitely upgrade her more when I catch some breath with the resources and then report back.

I have a feeling she could be good. Otherwise noone is basically using her atm at our server (295 Taurus). I have seen maybe 1 in COF but thats it, so I can't say anything yet.