Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Heroes box

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:03 pm

This is great for new players because you can pick a wide variety of heroes.
It's not the best for "old players" because you can get heroes who already have had a "double purchase bonus", so the top spenders may prefer the classic double purchase event because you get ss for heroes you couldn't promote out of the Conjuring Stone.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Even if you already have all the heroes you may still prefer to upgrade one from the 10 that you can chose from, instead of the one from the double purchase. It all depends on the hero but in general this event should be better. I don't really care if it's a hero that is not yet available, I care that it's a good hero that I want to use. Also Sagar and Li twins have not been released yet, and it does not look like Li twins are being released soon.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:48 am

E.g. Double Purchase bonus with Sylphi > this event.

As I said: if you already have the heroes, it's better to wait...better save 100$ for Sylphi's event. In this event, the only high tier hero is Malrath and he's already released. Sagar and Avior are great but they are not worth the purchase bonus, having other heroes who can replace them.
Anyway, the event is gone...we'll discuss on the next heroes!

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:39 pm

I ended up spending 19.99 and got 3 new heroes for me: Avior, Malrath and Li twins. Pretty sweet deal for me. I'm still missing Alice but I figured it wasn't worth spending more.