Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Why my Guild's mate left the game

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:02 am

^The event boxes are significantly better.. I'm much more satisfied with them than conjuring. I know it's their way of earning money, but there are better ways to do that, and still leave the customers satisfied.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:59 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Totally agree they should put a cap.

A guild mate of mine wasted 18-20 000 diamonds to get some ss of Sylphi(I don't recall the right amount, but it was around 30).
I used 6000 diamonds for Sylphi and 5000 for Goram and I felt cheated aswell. Luckily I don't need to spend cash to stock diamonds, but only few people in a server can do that ==> or you spend hundreds $ or you fall behind.

There was a survey where they asked about Conjuring Stone aswell. After that, they released Lingling with that event boxes.
I'm ok even if they remove Conjuring Stone to permanently use the event boxes!

Would you mind sharing how you aquire diamonds? I am level 55 and as of now I know of these ways:

- Mines
- Arena
- Finishing chapters

I know of no other means of getting them. I also have montly card that gives me 120 per day. I get more then I spend daily (I only buy stamina or arena tickets), but ofc I would like to get more of them if possible.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:19 am

Taegus wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:

A guild mate of mine wasted 18-20 000 diamonds to get some ss of Sylphi(I don't recall the right amount, but it was around 30).
I used 6000 diamonds for Sylphi and 5000 for Goram and I felt cheated aswell. Luckily I don't need to spend cash to stock diamonds, but only few people in a server can do that ==> or you spend hundreds $ or you fall behind.

There was a survey where they asked about Conjuring Stone aswell. After that, they released Lingling with that event boxes.
I'm ok even if they remove Conjuring Stone to permanently use the event boxes!

Would you mind sharing how you aquire diamonds? I am level 55 and as of now I know of these ways:

- Mines
- Arena
- Finishing chapters

I know of no other means of getting them. I also have montly card that gives me 120 per day. I get more then I spend daily (I only buy stamina or arena tickets), but ofc I would like to get more of them if possible.

Getting a raid record is 100 diamonds each time. But the best way to get diamonds is to have a good rank in arena. If you are #1 it's 300 diamonds per day.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 am

Exactly. I can usually get around 500+ diamonds per day (arena plus mines), what is enough for 6 stamina purchases. But if you high level already and not chasing experience fast, you can accumulate diamonds quickly. Also some special events and bugs sometimes gives you diamonds.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Thx both. I am top 10 in the arena all the time. 5th at the moment (1-3 are unreachable as the players on that spots payed a lot to be there I guess), so yes I earn fair ammout of diamonds.

I did not spend much at the game but i did it smart. I bought 4K diamonds when there was a Chrona event. Got 4K as bonus on top for first purchase. Got Chrona to 5 start and got Jasmine, Seraphine and some other heroes in the process. Also got Radulf and LingLing souls as diamond spending event was on. So my Radulf will be 4 stars tommorow and I also got LingLing this way :). I also bought 1600 diamonds yesterday for 19.99 and got 3 heores (Malrath, Firehawk and Alice). Thats all I intend to spend in a good while but I think if you know what you are doing you can do quite fine with low spendings. I am VIP 8 which is enough. I have 3 mines and get 50% more in guild raids.

Oh and also I think monthly diamond ticket is more then worth it. 120 diamods per day for a whole month and its cheap on top of it.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Zi0iP wrote:

And the problem is that my guildmates or players in general can left the game, i don't know how beneficial is for Lilith ( for me and my guild was a disaster).

XxShoutmonxX
Squire
Squire

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Na minha opiniáo guild devia se permaneti um dono sò essa negocio criar guild 3 dia se ficar ofilline ruim negocio de lider passa para outro. isso chato gente sofre para muntar guild depois pedir. ruim de mais cruel

XxShoutmonxX
Squire
Squire

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:55 pm

ler meu post deixa uma opiniao galera por favor obrigado

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Dirk wrote:
And the problem is that my guildmates or players in general can left the game, i don't know how beneficial is for Lilith ( for me and my guild was a disaster).

That's the main problem. They haven't realized yet that they lose high spending players because of Conjuring Stone!

Taegus wrote:

- Mines
- Arena
- Finishing chapters

Mines: at least 75-100 diamonds for 10h mining; 25-30 diamonds for 3h mining ==> at least 170 diamonds from mines.
Plundering: I usually do auto-plunder 4 times per day getting 30-36 diamonds each ==> at least 120 diamonds from plundering.
Arena: 240-300 diamonds per day
Monthly card: 120 diamonds
Raid Record: I usually make a new one every 2-4 days ==> 25 diamonds per day
Login Rewards: you get a mean of 15 daily diamonds from Login Rewards.

In the worst case scenario, I earn about 680 diamonds per day. Being level 100 I reset stamina max 3 times per day ==> 200 for 6 stamina resets; 120 for awakening stages resets ==> I stock about 460 diamons per day, in the worst case scenario (up to 700 during "lucky days").

PS: I even received bonus diamonds(9000?) for the 7* Ezio purchase I made more than 6 months ago...these allowed me to get Ling, Mirielle and Chrona aswell!
PPS: I haven't tried luck with Desmond because I needed time to stock more diamonds...I don't want to have less than 3000 because I may need extra diamonds for "urgent awakenings"(e.g. Garrick's/Bloodspears/Lumos's/Tanya's/Cara's/etc awakening is released ==> I close as fast as can the one I have in progress to go for these)

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:22 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Dirk wrote:

That's the main problem. They haven't realized yet that they lose high spending players because of Conjuring Stone!

Taegus wrote:

- Mines
- Arena
- Finishing chapters

Mines: at least 75-100 diamonds for 10h mining; 25-30 diamonds for 3h mining ==> at least 170 diamonds from mines.
Plundering: I usually do auto-plunder 4 times per day getting 30-36 diamonds each ==> at least 120 diamonds from plundering.
Arena: 240-300 diamonds per day
Monthly card: 120 diamonds
Raid Record: I usually make a new one every 2-4 days ==> 25 diamonds per day
Login Rewards: you get a mean of 15 daily diamonds from Login Rewards.

In the worst case scenario, I earn about 680 diamonds per day. Being level 100 I reset stamina max 3 times per day ==> 200 for 6 stamina resets; 120 for awakening stages resets ==> I stock about 460 diamons per day, in the worst case scenario (up to 700 during "lucky days").

PS: I even received bonus diamonds(9000?) for the 7* Ezio purchase I made more than 6 months ago...these allowed me to get Ling, Mirielle and Chrona aswell!
PPS: I haven't tried luck with Desmond because I needed time to stock more diamonds...I don't want to have less than 3000 because I may need extra diamonds for "urgent awakenings"(e.g. Garrick's/Bloodspears/Lumos's/Tanya's/Cara's/etc awakening is released ==> I close as fast as can the one I have in progress to go for these)

Thats a really nice guide on how to get them. Thanks a lot. I already knew all of them but being only level 56 I was thinking I missed some. I did not. Anyway I fully agree, playing smart and managing your resources you can be competitive with only little investment in the game (like monhtly diamond card which is more then worth it). And I also use them exclusively on stamina and arena tickets (which is cheap anyway and I can experiment a lot this way).