Dirk
Baron
Baron

Why my Guild's mate left the game

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:15 pm

We are a guild of 100lv member, we have the 2 strongest players of the server and we are the second guild...

In the last mounth some of our strongest players left the game because of Conjuring stones.....

If a player don't want to spend money (and this is a good decisione) can try and by the luck get the Conjuring stone's heroes with one, twoo or three drops and it's ok.

Some of my uild's mates who enjoy the game and are pleased to pay osme dollars/euros, also 50€ a mount left the gamebecause of randome engine of Conjuring Stones...

The exemple is my guild's mate that spent 25000 diamonds to get Sylph. Now he left the game, not because of money because he felt cheated.

If there was an option like: " spent 10.000 diamond and get the heroe card" the player who have pleasre to spend know tha with 50 or 50 Dollars or euros ccan get the heros and who don't want to spend can try to open one or two chest and hope into the luck.

In my opinion the engine of conjuring stones isn't productive and it's just a wapon that can turn the pay player to leave the game...

NOw i'm thinking to left the game because of this experiense... I hope that Lilith change the rules of conjuring stones...

this is my reflessions and this is not a post talking about money but talking about the random engine that can frustrate a players.

Dirk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Why my Guild's mate left the game

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:20 pm

I got sylphi with 400 diamonds and I know I was extremely lucky, but I have to agree with you. I don't think the way it works is good for us (customers) or them in the long run. This is a mechanism that can only result in frustration imo.

nwstehle
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Some games make it such that if you don't get the featured/best/legendary or whatever the odds increase each time a pull/summon/etc. It is a progressive system so that people eventually have a chance at getting an elite.

In some instance, after so many attempts there is a guaranteed result.

Just some options.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:39 pm

There should definitely be a max threshold as to how much you can spend on conjuring. An example being 10k max, and if you havent gotten the hero by then, the last pull is guaranteed to give you the ss needed to summon. Of course, you can spend more if you want more stars, but there should be a point where it becomes guaranteed.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:28 pm

+1... Although I got both Sylphi and Goram with "not too many" diamonds (1.2K and around 6.4K) it is indeed frustating.
Yes, it is not mandatory to try to summon the hero, but come on, if it is there in the CS one will try to get it, even if one pull.
The threshold to a guaranteed hero card should be (max) 10K. I remember when the worst spent around 27K to summon Sagar. That was crazy, and on top of that, only 40 SS, not even halfway to 4*.
According to our server whale xD Desmond has been the unluckiest one of all for him, and have even read here that also (although one youtuber got him at first pull). But the randomness is just crazy :P

Scyr
Squire
Squire

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:13 am

A percent increase in rate of chance to get the hero after each pull (like another game similar to this one) would be a great idea along with a max of how many diamonds you can spend to get the hero. If they made this change (preferably the percent change) I would actually use the conjuring stone.

frankyboy
Knight
Knight

Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:35 am

The performance of this game is about how much you have spent. I was very close to leave the game last week after spending more then 10000 diamonds for getting a new hero. I am kind of feed up with SH because I do not want to spend my money on some monster heroes, which come every week now . I have not spent much, like $200 a month. But SH is focusing on putting new heroes in order to get more money. If I do not have any ambition with this game, it is just fine. But I am not. There are some guys in my guild, probably spend $2000-3000 a month, which is insane. But it really has helped them in the game, good for them. I do not know, but I think I will quit the game in the near future. It is not worth for the money and especially the time.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:47 am

frankyboy wrote:
The performance of this game is about how much you have spent. I was very close to leave the game last week after spending more then 10000 diamonds for getting a new hero. I am kind of feed up with SH because I do not want to spend my money on some monster heroes, which come every week now . I have not spent much, like $200 a month. But SH is focusing on putting new heroes in order to get more money. If I do not have any ambition with this game, it is just fine. But I am not. There are some guys in my guild, probably spend $2000-3000 a month, which is insane. But it really has helped them in the game, good for them. I do not know, but I think I will quit the game in the near future. It is not worth for the money and especially the time.

Holy hell 200/month is not much? You definitely don't need to spend this much to be #1 in the game.... I have spent way, way less, and I have been #1 for almost a year, every single day. I'd say 200$ TOTAL is more than enough to be competitive.

You are wrong in saying that the performance is proportional to how much you spent, definitely not the case. You need to spend something in order to perform very well, no argument there. But after a certain point there is little point in spending more. There is no real benefit in spending more, at least not proportional to how much you spend, that's for sure. Don't want to spend hundreds on every new hero? Then don't... You do not need these heroes to be competitive AND they will be released in shops some months later! I never, ever, used a single pull in the conjuring stone, it's a rip-off and not needed to be competitive. The only exception was sylphi, she was obviously needed to be competitive in HOL so I got her, I was lucky and got her with 400 diamonds though :p

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:10 am

frankyboy wrote:

Em..200$ a month is a lot for a game in my book. For that you get 4 A grade single player games. 2000-3000$ dolars is just absurd. That is a monthly salary and a good one. But of course to each his own. I don't find spending so much money on pixels resonable, even if I like the game. Anyway you don't need a lot of money to be competitive.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:21 am

Totally agree they should put a cap.

A guild mate of mine wasted 18-20 000 diamonds to get some ss of Sylphi(I don't recall the right amount, but it was around 30).
I used 6000 diamonds for Sylphi and 5000 for Goram and I felt cheated aswell. Luckily I don't need to spend cash to stock diamonds, but only few people in a server can do that ==> or you spend hundreds $ or you fall behind.

There was a survey where they asked about Conjuring Stone aswell. After that, they released Lingling with that event boxes.
I'm ok even if they remove Conjuring Stone to permanently use the event boxes!