mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

goram and syphil are broke end off.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:00 pm

you can't say heros aren't broke when on my server anybody using goram is at least 2 million above anyone else on raids and ancients

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: goram and syphil are broke end off.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:25 pm

So where is this a bug or a suggestion? Will move this to the correct subforum.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:56 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
you can't say heros aren't broke when on my server anybody using goram is at least 2 million above anyone else on raids and ancients

Pretty sure Sylphi is the one doing top damage. Sylphi alone can do 2mil in HoL, so that is not really a surprise in RotA. Goram is like a mix between Zem/Kong, I am not too surprise about his damage output either.

If your goal is to complaint about a broken hero, then you clearly don't understand how a "card collector" games work. If new hero is by default bad/average, then why would players spend $$$ on the them? Why spend $$$ on Goram/Sylphi if they cannot compete with Zem/Gizmo/Garrick/BS or other top tier hero. Either spend $$$ and compete against the top dogs or have a positive mind set and just play for free.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:47 am

Still Sylphi is way too broken.
Goram from my current experience is not so and fits into the money model. He is not shining in arena (at least pre awakened) and dies fast.
In raids goram is not so much damage dealer as kong or Zem, but he reduces armor allowing overall damage output increase.

Sylphi is different especially for legendary kong. She makes dramatic unbeatable difference between owners and non. Even ling ling have not introduced so much disbalance. Ling at least requires some skill and quite squishy.

I don't believe syplhi is right. Even accepting card collectior game work and power creep, it means next hero should be even more powerful. That means he would be miles ahead of all existing ones. No, that is not how it should work. New heroes should ne slightly better, otherwise game interest will be lost.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:01 am

Wot? Lingling introduced the first disbalance in the game. That cannot be argued. Most people who started in December or earlier have her, so it doesn't seem unbalanced, but it is.
Sylphi yes, she is key for HoL damage. But well, just wait two more months for her soulstones to be available, stop complaining for something that won't be "fixed", it would be like nerfing Ezio, not possible.
Sylphi is only indispensable in HoL and Raids, in arena she is a good heroe to put in, but not OP. HoL rewards after certain point, as in arena, are almost the same, so just wait a little longer.
And Goram is needed in RotA and many raids to do top damage also. He is great at arena post-awakened, but only because he is not essential in HoL (although great vs Vincent), you are OK about him? That's weird.
Whales will always have an advantage over the rest, and even then they are not guaranteed to be too damage always or #1 always. I can say that because I beat the whale from my server from time to time (HoL, Raids, Arena), yes, impossible to do it daily, but do it often enough.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:29 am

ok, about Ling:
I agree, disbalance is smoothed by fact most of my server have her.
She is almost useless in arena and need some skill for other uses, it additionaly smoothes her disbalance.

Sylphi is good or OP all-around: HoL, Raid, CoF and even decent at arena. And at our server she is max 5* (only one), rest 3*, and not awakened. I don't want to think what will happen after, but what I hear: millions damage.
I still agree that at this moment she is absolutely unbeatable only at Legendary Kong. But what I hear from forum, situation will get worse.
No need to fix? maybe but that means in 3-4 months we should get few heroes who will make all older ones fully obsolete.

Goram, probably we have too little gorams (and I am one of owners, so my opinion is somewhat biased) but I did not notice dramatic change, comparing to time when first Sylphi s appeared.

Beating whales? Not on kong anymore for me, can't even get close :) rest more adequate.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:20 pm

What is RotA?

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:42 pm

Realm of the ancients

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:46 pm

xD it is millions not because of her awakening, but because she is already O2, she can do that in her normal state. I am not sure if her awakened skill works on herself also, or only others... I would assume only other sorceresses.

And not sure if in your server already reach RotA, but he is the key to deal double damage vs without him. And he doesn't even need to be O to do that, since P3 he is OP to deal lots of damage. And he does get a lot better with his awakening. He performs great also vs HoL Vincent, use him today and you will see :P

And there will always be better heroes to dethrone old ones. Although for this duo, it can take maybe to next year to be the "old" ones only use in certain areas, but never obsolete I'd say.

Thramir
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Sylphi's awakening skill works on herself. Her damage goes up by a lot after she's awakened