blackdragonbird
Squire
Squire

Chrona will return?

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi,

I want to know if Chrona is a one time event hero, of if she will return some day. I had around 2k diamonds and got only 50 souls, and unfortunately I'm not going to buy more diamonds soon.

What i want to know is: I have spend nearly 2k diamonds for nothing, or some day I can get the 30 souls I'm missing?

Thank you.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Chrona will return?

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Like every other hero (except Ezio) she will hit a store in the future.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Zafalkar
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:00 pm

blackdragonbird wrote:
Hi,

I want to know if Chrona is a one time event hero, of if she will return some day. I had around 2k diamonds and got only 50 souls, and unfortunately I'm not going to buy more diamonds soon.

What i want to know is: I have spend nearly 2k diamonds for nothing, or some day I can get the 30 souls I'm missing?

Thank you.

This is big problem in this game. You have a small chance opening a box, but how much? We will never know the percentage of chance. This game is unclear to garantee some profit to Lilith

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Why is this a problem? Even if you'd know the % you would still complain when you're unlucky...
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:39 pm

The drop rate seems better this time, too. Every member of my guild got it at least once after 10 ten drops. Sure, 4900 diamonds is not cheap fo most people, but could be worse by a lot. Last time was horrible compared to this :D
no more money from me

Lucasdon
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:20 pm

It will probably take a couple of months but she'll appear in a store eventually

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Arclight wrote:
Why is this a problem? Even if you'd know the % you would still complain when you're unlucky...

If you know the % you can decide beforehand if it's worth it for you to spend diamonds on a specific hero. I think it would be invaluable info and in fact it seems to be mandatory in China under a recently approved legislation.

Personally I don't buy anything when the drop rate is unknown if it's obviously low.

Zafalkar
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:28 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Arclight wrote:

If you know the % you can decide beforehand if it's worth it for you to spend diamonds on a specific hero. I think it would be invaluable info and in fact it seems to be mandatory in China under a recently approved legislation.

Personally I don't buy anything when the drop rate is unknown if it's obviously low.

Exactly. I would like to know what is my chance to decide to bet.

blackdragonbird
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Thank you for the information guys.

Lesson learned, NEVER buy chests for event heroes. It's not worth it.

Cya. =)

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:28 am

4X 490 pulls. Got her to 4* already. Saved up diamonds since 100 eased my pain and of course she will be added to a shop and diamond chests