Eatayestick
Squire
Squire

Re: Is Tareth retarded?

Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Once you hit lvl 85 and open Heroes Village go to Heroic Academy. Tareth and Taurus should be worked on until they get "Hit Recovery" this will prevent the subtle stuns and give an excellent boost to their Ult. activation. This has helped me with those characters soo much

Eatayestick
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 pm

The talent tree necessary to speed up their Ult. Is called 'Forcefields'

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:12 am

Eatayestick wrote:
Once you hit lvl 85 and open Heroes Village go to Heroic Academy. Tareth and Taurus should be worked on until they get "Hit Recovery" this will prevent the subtle stuns and give an excellent boost to their Ult. activation. This has helped me with those characters soo much

Sadly that that academy skill only gives a small chance to not be affected by those stuns. Around 15%

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:26 am

divino wrote:
I have noticed this chick have slow react times, in arena with ultimate full she only stands there looking at the infinite and drooling while enemy team feast on her, then dies. Maybe so much boobs drain too many blood from the brain and the hopeless bimbo had enough neurons to keep breathing and dont hit herself in the eye with her spear, but is quite annoying too see her doing nothing.

I love this!!