divino
Baron
Baron

Is Tareth retarded?

Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:34 pm

I have noticed this chick have slow react times, in arena with ultimate full she only stands there looking at the infinite and drooling while enemy team feast on her, then dies. Maybe so much boobs drain too many blood from the brain and the hopeless bimbo had enough neurons to keep breathing and dont hit herself in the eye with her spear, but is quite annoying too see her doing nothing.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Re: Is Tareth retarded?

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:44 pm

lol. nice rant. needs more caps though. what lvl and rank? i still havent got her but she looks ok in hol

divino
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:21 pm

lvl 93, O+1 6 stars pack.

Fifiri
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 pm

I think the guy above missed te point.. haha
And.. happens to me too.. but more with taurus.. the taurus in my team hust stands there with his ult bar full.. waiting to die.. thats why i dont use him in arena.. My taurus doesnt act as fierce as other peeps' lol

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:12 pm

The activation of the ult is related to the ordinary activation of attacks for a hero. So the ult isn't used as soon as the meter is filled. I guess if you are unlucky with this in a few battles in a row, it may seem as if a hero is slow or doesn't do anything, I guess.
no more money from me

Matrix
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:53 am

I notice Taurus waits to use his ultimate in arena as well but it doesn't matter since he's so OP even without his ultimate.
Server 154 Elven Cleric
Account ID: 23889
Guild: Timber Wolves
Guild ID: 30373

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:06 am

Namorat wrote:
The activation of the ult is related to the ordinary activation of attacks for a hero. So the ult isn't used as soon as the meter is filled. I guess if you are unlucky with this in a few battles in a row, it may seem as if a hero is slow or doesn't do anything, I guess.

Can you explain mechanism a bit further?
I noticed that some ults are definitely quicker to activate than others.
Malrath seems champion here: he is really quick to ult.
Quite good are garrik and nightshade. Many times I saw garrik lucky to throw his tickets just before death from stupid Taurus hammer or nightshade jumping out, just to die in the backline of enemy team :)
Tareth, Taurus, oldman (that one is only to have excuse) seems to struggle with activation.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:54 am

As far as I understand it, the heroes don't activate their ult as soon as the meter is filled. All heroes have a certain rhythm of attacking, with some attacks happening close to another while others have a little waiting time. If the meter is filled during this short delay, the ult will not used immediately.
But maybe my understanding is incorrect, perhaps Hengli can shed some light on the matter.
no more money from me

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:18 pm

If she is being attacked and subtle "stunned" by them, she and many others won't activate the ultimate until that dissapears. She is in frontline, so almost everybody can attack her to subtle stun her. Don't know if she has it in academy, but she needs the spell recovery time to be upgraded.
Taurus ultimates after he finishes his attacks, so sometimes you get full bar when he starts spinning the hammer and he will ultimate only after the 2 spins, and it looks like he is slow.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:05 pm

Subtle stuns does not seem working on Malrath and even Zem. :/
Why Tareth could be more sensitive to it?