I am sorry but you need to stop with the tactic stuff. This is a straight up pay2win mobile game, not some crazy tactic MOBA like DOTA2 or League of Legends. Tactic is only relevant if and only if you spend a good amount of time and/or money. The amount of "tactic or strategy" you can deploy in a game like Soul Hunter is abysmal.
1) In Arena you can effectively counter an entire team, but that's about it. Or you can do what most players do, trial and error. Keep trying until you succeed, and learn from your mistakes/failures. This have nothing to do with tactic, this is purely based on experience and knowledge.
2) In the Epic, you can only effectively counter one team since you can only see one team. This means you have to go in blind for the rest two matches and pray the RNG god that you'll win or you get the favorable match ups.
3) Your so-call tactic is only applicable from time to time. The same team A vs team B can have varies result because of RNG. Even if one team is a "counter" to another, there's no guarantee that you'll win that match.
Honestly I don't know why you're trying to stretch this so-call "tactic" so much on a mobile game like Soul Hunter.
Just one question after all of these discussions, I just want to know your opinions on Sylphi after this. Purely from a Arena/Epic standpoint, is Sylphi a top 10 Arena hero?
I'm talking about teams in a 3-5 levels range, when you have 1-2 items difference. Obviously a level 40 can't face a level 100.
This is totally a p2w game but the only PvP game changers where released for free(Zem and Taurus); the others were either "easy" to counter(thinking out of the "standard teams"), even if dealing tons of damage(Xanos, Firehawk, Malrath), or PvE oriented(Sylphi, Goram)==> easy to counter in PvP.
1) experience is needed to learn power curves, counters ans synergies. With them, you can basically build a team just looking at opponent's.
2) in Epic Arena you counter the first team and build 2 more balanced teams, at least one "good for everything"...or you may do as many guild do: one member(who can't beat X) scouts his teams; you insta-counter all of them.
3) RNG is a big part of this game especially until O fusion; then it's just a matter of "who uses ults earlier". If you counter your opponents, you may lose that RNG game(ex 1/10); if you lose about 1/3 of games, that team is not the best to counter the one you're facing.
"Tactic" is everywhere in good games; I kept playing this game(while I left every other mobile) because this follows the classic MOBA rules and it was pretty easy to understand for me, since the beginning(while others needed more effort because fresh new for me).
Out of this discussion: Sylphi is into top 10 PvP heroes for sure, top 3 AOE DPS(best LATE). If we consider the "best PvP heroes", she's behind Zem, Taurus, Xanos, aw Malrath(with another frontline, especially aw Goram), aw Arcturus, aw Serafine, aw Ezio, Chrona(if she works as intended, I hadn't chance to test her) and Lumos(paired with Zem/Xanos/Ezio).
Maybe 7* Sylphi will be impossible to counter but, right now, she's so squishy to early burst/combo...
PS: before Sylphi the worst problem was aw-Dokras...then people learned how to counter him. The same should happen with Sylphi!