Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Sylphi

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Zentor wrote:
I'm sure the beasts on the first 20 servers have spent a tiny bit more time than you on clustering together counters to the strong sylphi teams. Yet they seem to struggle and the sylphi defenders remain in the top. I hope you understand my condescending way of speaking, 'cause I think low of you.

It's not hard to spend more than me.

Maybe you didn't notice that they keep using almost every fresh new hero...it's the same since the day I joined this game.

Anyway, don't think low of me, please...I need to get admired by close-minded person on a forum to live!

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:26 pm

To be fair, Zentor said "spend more time", not money.
no more money from me

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:53 pm

Namorat wrote:
To be fair, Zentor said "spend more time", not money.

My bad, my eyes were full of tears and I couldn't read very well :'(

I fix my answer, then:
my Sylphi was ready 3 days after release...2 months passed(Sylphi's release was on the 26th of december). I have had Sylphi ready for 54 days on a max of 57. How have they spent more time with Sylphi than me? Do 3 days on 57 matter THAT much?

FYI: on Firehawk's release everyone in these old server used to use Firehawk, while everyone kept saying it was easy to counter; same happened with Sagar's, Solomon's, Li Twins's, Lumos's and Zem's releases. These hero kept being into top 10-20 teams in the oldest servers for long time. Were/are they OP? Maybe Zem...what about the others?
This shows how your proves mean nothing.

Sylphi is OP into PvE (and she needs a nerf there); in PvP she gets melted by the right team...I'm sorry if you haven't found a way to beat her after all your struggle and other servers watching.

PS: my Sylphi and some of the Sylphi's teams I have tested are/were full equip, enchant and academy. The only missing things are 4 stars. If there is no way to counter 7* Sylphi, I don't know...maybe. Are you facing 7* Sylphi everywhere?
Last edited by Zi0iP on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Yeah, Zentor really hurts in the feels ^^
no more money from me

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:55 am

Youre blabbering and it makes zero fucking sense. You are inexperienced compared to the top server players. You are uninformed, thus the need to ask for other players feedback on heroes, which is ironic, since you think you're so fucking clever. Stay mad, be bad.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:22 am

Zentor wrote:
Youre blabbering and it makes zero fucking sense. You are inexperienced compared to the top server players. You are uninformed, thus the need to ask for other players feedback on heroes, which is ironic, since you think you're so fucking clever. Stay mad, be bad.

I'm inexperienced about the old heroes and I still miss(haven't upgraded) 10 heroes, that's why I ask for feedback...is it bad to try being the most accurate as possible when spreading a rate?
If you give a suggestion to a wise person, you make him wiser; if you give it to a close-minded person, you make him your enemy.

I have tested new heroes(out of Desmond and Chrona) enough with full equip, enchant and academy.

All I see looking at you is a person who desperately looks for attentions, so you prefer to cry on a forum than use 30 minutes of your time to learn tactic(or some more time to test a wide amount of teams with the duel function or arena tries).

I'm sorry for hurting you. I call me out of this discussion because I'm here to spread infos, not to hurt others' feelings.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:39 am

Zentor wrote:
Awakened Dokras is still extremely strong and is a 7* hero, not a paid-for 3* mid-line dps flourishing everywhere. Your points are awful, you're wrong and as I said, your opinions are nothing but shit on a stick. You've been roasted and served like a pig on a stick. Stick to your tier list and the feedback, you're good for nothing but writing and gathering.

Hey Zentor, please control yourself if you don't want to get one more warning.

Thanks

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:19 am

Zi0iP, problem with this discussion that you compare us (me in this case and seems other participants) with people who has zero knowledge. That's the problem (actually in the real roads too).
If you mastered something (I am not to challenge that assumption), it does not mean others know nothing.
Soul Hunters is obviously casual game, not hardcore one.
Sylphi is disbalanced in this case and if you learned to counter her, reading other posts it does seem other experience players not sharing your position.
Strictly speaking all these complaints about one simple thing: before game was interesting both for paid and free players. There was even nice guide how to stay top10 being free. She shifted balance and free players does not feel competitive anymore. Even players like me (vip12) does not feel competitive due to unluck not getting her.
It's becoming irrelevant how experienced you are if heroes like sylphy or goram introduced every month and free player won't be able simply to level new heroes to adapt and counter new monsters.
As I said earlier, your point from view of person who already has plenty heroes to experiment with. I have about 20 max-fused (some still does not have some items and enchantments 1-3 stars) and this is close to best result in the server. It limits possibilities to counter. I can imagine how frustrating for all the rest guys, who has maybe 10-15 well made heroes.

Thramir
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:23 pm

What I disagree the most with Zioip is when he says Sylphi is "pretty easy to counter". Firehawk, Kong, Cara (just to name a few) are "pretty easy to counter". Sylphi is not. If she was she wouldn't be used in the arena as often as she is. Put her in a team with Ezio, Goram, Tanya and Lumos all academy trained, 7 stars (except goram and Sylphi) and O2 fully enchanted, and it gets complicated. I'm not saying that team is invincible, but it's one of the teams with Sylphi that are hard to beat.

WhatIThink
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Hey Zentor do all of us a favor and SHUT UP!!!!