Roazahh
Squire
Squire

Sylphi

Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Why dont lilith make sylphi in hall of legends shop or something so we lower vips or non vip can get a high score in hall of legends too?

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Re: Sylphi

Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:17 pm

I would suggest to nerf sylphi :) it's simply boring when one hero determines good result.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:30 pm

She just came out in December, she won't be available I guess for around 2 more months being optimistics. Although I estimate her SSs will be available for purchase by the end of the month.
And if a purchase heroe is nerfed (only 2 months in), pretty much will be too much Chaos. Although it seemed to happen with bomberman Solomon, but I guess that was too much xD Sylphi is not an arena changer, only HoL and Raids. I beat awakened Sylphi teams without using Sylphi, so the temporary solution will be rent it from Merc Camp.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:01 pm

Khm, I don't know how, but seems whole our server has about 5-7 sylphi's.
About 5 in one guild, another one in other guild and maybe few on lower levels.
In second top guild we don't have any :) so merc camp does not work really. Even if we had one, it is unlikely to achieve a lot on hol with only one try.
By the way, hol is not much different to arena, it is competition for soulstones of very important heroes.
So when legendary kong is in HoL all syplhi owners occupy top7. Other bosses is more or less possible to get high score without her, still she gives good advantage, and as I understand this difference will only grow in future.
That's really what spoils game experience.

She is still very good in arena, I would compare to firehawk for usefulness. So one more strong hero for epic.

Thats why she is much more annoying than lingling, who also raid/hol hero, but at least very situational in arena.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Ivanrgs wrote:
So when legendary kong is in HoL all syplhi owners occupy top7. Other bosses is more or less possible to get high score without her, still she gives good advantage,

At end game it's impossible to get any high score on Drago and Crusher without her. Literally impossible...

Let me know when you manage to do 5 million damage vs drago... Before Sylphi the record on any server was 2 million.

Thramir
Knight
Knight

Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Ivanrgs wrote:
She is still very good in arena, I would compare to firehawk for usefulness. So one more strong hero for epic.

At end game she's much more usefull than firehawk. In the top 10 in my server 7 have Sylphi in their arena teams.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:11 am

Thramir wrote:
Ivanrgs wrote:

At end game she's much more usefull than firehawk. In the top 10 in my server 7 have Sylphi in their arena teams.

Even in my server...she's still pretty easy to counter. I'm using her into def Arena just for fun. In Epic Arena, Sylphi's teams are the easiest to beat...she's always in the weak team!

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:59 am

Seems different servers have quite different approach, but average conclusion she is still viable hero for arena (bad ones are not appearing in arena) and extremely OP for HoL.
It was bad move, which still can be resolved by some nerf.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:53 am

Ivanrgs wrote:
Seems different servers have quite different approach, but average conclusion she is still viable hero for arena (bad ones are not appearing in arena) and extremely OP for HoL.
It was bad move, which still can be resolved by some nerf.

Imho she's B-C tier in Arena, because she needs the right team AND the right opponents to shine. Every Sylphi's team is pretty easy to counter by using power-curves(she has one of the lates power curves in this game).

In HoL she's totally unbalanced...without her, you deal 50%!

Altair
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:54 pm

She's very strong in arena, even 3 stars do a great melting aoe damage and may "finish him" several heroes at once.
Imho she's solid A+ tier. And yeah, every fight with equal or above rival needs the right team AND the right opponents. And she's not "pretty easy to counter by using power- bla bla..curves"