Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Awaken old Heroes

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:28 pm

I think it would be a great idea to awaken some Vanilla heroes. Turn useless into useful.

soulhun
Squire
Squire

Re: Awaken old Heroes

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:53 pm

but the purpose is to change the environment by obsoleting them.

divino
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:14 am

soulhun wrote:

THIS. I'm starting to getting tired of how they are ruining the game by making old heroes useless, its funny how in this page you see panda and erik, lol, anyone use them?
My strategy from now is leveling only the new heroes, and forgot the old, i'd like to have every hero maxed out but how that has proved imposibble without selling your house to buy diamonds i'll spend my scarce time and resources only on overpowered heroes and jump in the bandwagon of boring meta where all top 50 players use the same combination.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:52 am

Yes, old heroes must be reworked. But every new hero there is stronger than previous heroes, so "oldmans" may turn to weak again with some time((( I think every new hero must not be so powerful. Than it may make healthy competition and more variety of teams... Yes, nowadays they have a weaknesses too... But why, why they are so strong?!?! Key to solve problem with old heroes is not just reworking them, but there must be some work doing with "newcomers", to make them in fair way.

divino
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:20 am

With new heroes the game is pure shit. A simple skill os a new hero is as powerful as previous 4 skills of an old one. You dont need support of healers anymore, who need sumiko when you can multiply by 5 your own damage, who needs jasmine or flora when you can have insane health regen or steal? who needs a disruptor when you can interrupt the enemy 3 times in a row while doing insane damage, taurus im looking at you, who needs heroes specialized on attacking backline when you can just send a untargetable spirit to wipe out the backline, taurus still looking at you, who needs stupid ultimates what clones enemies when you can just spam clone after clone.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:40 am

divino wrote:
soulhun wrote:

THIS. I'm starting to getting tired of how they are ruining the game by making old heroes useless, its funny how in this page you see panda and erik, lol, anyone use them?

Gus and Elric are good heroes actually...

I'm more worried about old heroes who were obsolete (and there are a lot of them) and remain obsolete after they are awakened, since they will probably never be looked by Lilith again, or at least not anytime soon.

Alana is a good example, what a HORRIBLE hero for arena, completely useless. While she used to be good for HOL and Raids the recently released heroes made her completely irrelevant as you can only bring 5 heroes and there is no spot for her. Mortus is another hero that has been made obsolete, this one was actually a good awakened hero for some time, but again the recently released heroes made him obsolete in arena, and arena was the only thing he was good for.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:14 pm

Awww, man... There is actually just one solution, although it is dull and stupid way... Use in PvP battles newest and strongest stuff. You may use our "old good guys" in Dojo, Ruins, Campaigh and other parts of game where is no serious competition. Maybe Lilith will doing some rework with olds, but they dont stop making new " monsters". Then again, in your guild you can agree with your guildmates and have duels with only old heroes.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Gremlin wrote:
Awww, man... There is actually just one solution, although it is dull and stupid way... Use in PvP battles newest and strongest stuff. You may use our "old good guys" in Dojo, Ruins, Campaigh and other parts of game where is no serious competition. Maybe Lilith will doing some rework with olds, but they dont stop making new " monsters". Then again, in your guild you can agree with your guildmates and have duels with only old heroes.

The solution is to rebalance old heroes and made them viable... That is the only sensible thing to do.

Matrix
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:24 am

It's called power creep and unfortunately pretty much all these type of game companies like Lilith do this intentionally. Who's going to buy the new heroes if they aren't better than the old ones? It's a business model, and it works so they aren't going to change it. Obviously you're not guaranteed to buy a good hero either, but in general you can expect them to get better an better. That's just the way it is.
Server 154 Elven Cleric
Account ID: 23889
Guild: Timber Wolves
Guild ID: 30373

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:35 am

Matrix wrote:
It's called power creep and unfortunately pretty much all these type of game companies like Lilith do this intentionally. Who's going to buy the new heroes if they aren't better than the old ones? It's a business model, and it works so they aren't going to change it. Obviously you're not guaranteed to buy a good hero either, but in general you can expect them to get better an better. That's just the way it is.

This, and this only sums up the release of Goram, Sylphi, and LingLing.