IdiotLilith
Squire
Squire

The greediness of Lilith

Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:04 am

Usually I don't bother posting in forums I just read, but now I am really annoyed by Lilith.
Good job Lilith screwing over most of the players in the game because of your greediness.
Lately every new toon released which you can get if you spend tons of money on the game is fucking OP.
Now everyone is buying those toons which results that players who don't want to spend shitload
of money can't compete anymore.

Once again good job lilith and fuck you greedy bastards.

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: The greediness of Lilith

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:15 pm

I think you shouldn't be in this Forum in the first place...

I guess it downs to @Arclight to deal with you

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:33 pm

hte only problem is that lilith developpers lacks information to his friends and if a good heroes has creeated i have a guild with lilith developper's freinds tht suggest to the guild to buy the heroes and we find a server with a guild fully equipped with taurus or silphy and us, poor suckers hones without.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:39 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
I think you shouldn't be in this Forum in the first place...

I guess it downs to @Arclight to deal with you

Why not? He should not insult other people and/or Lilith. Other than that he has all the right to show he is not pleased with Lilith's decisions.

Lucasdon
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 pm

There are way greedier companies out there. At least in SH all characters will be available to us, we just have to wait.
I quit playing a game similar to SH not long ago where some heroes were exclusive via money. You can't ever get them unless you pay the money (and A LOT). NOW that's some greedy s***. If Lilith ever decides to do something like this, that's when I'll call them greedy and quit this game.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:16 pm

Dirk wrote:
hte only problem is that lilith developpers lacks information to his friends and if a good heroes has creeated i have a guild with lilith developper's freinds tht suggest to the guild to buy the heroes and we find a server with a guild fully equipped with taurus or silphy and us, poor suckers hones without.

Please, stop doing this. If you tell me the other guild has heroes and your guild doesn't, because those heroes are purchasable only and your guild can't spend the money, fine, I understand your grievance. But being simply too ignorant to focus any attention on a new hero that is a login hero and therefore for free, only proves that the people in your guild seriously lack any understanding of the game mechanics. There is not secret to learning what any new hero can do, most often days in advance to decide if you want a new hero.
So, telling us the expensive heroes are too strong, that's a valid opinion, telling us that some developer leaks information, because you are simply not a good guild, is ridiculously to the extreme in my eyes.
no more money from me

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Hey, buddy! You just come here and speaking at such words?!? Its bad, very bad...You must be banned for this... Guy, Soul Hunters is the very democratic game!!! There is just one hero, that we can not get to free - Ezio (he is from Ubisoft, and this is honest thing). We can get any hero, we need patience only. And dont blame Lilith for your game uncompetense!! If you dont know how to play, its your fault - every hero in there can be defeating! And what i want to say about your nickname there - thats not Lilith, похоже, ты сам себя и обозвал. Thats all.

Lucasdon
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:33 pm

ˆ I forgot about Ezio lol but yeah, he's just one character and not owned by Lilith

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Lucasdon wrote:
There are way greedier companies out there. At least in SH all characters will be available to us, we just have to wait.
I quit playing a game similar to SH not long ago where some heroes were exclusive via money. You can't ever get them unless you pay the money (and A LOT). NOW that's some greedy s***. If Lilith ever decides to do something like this, that's when I'll call them greedy and quit this game.

Those companies do sound even worse but... I do think Lilith is greedy. I like this game a lot but I don't think it's worth it to spend absurd amounts of money in 3* heroes (or any hero for that matter). I bought 7* Ezio and that's it, I don't think I will ever buy another hero in this game. I have not used the conjuring stone even once since I think it's the biggest rip-off ever.

Lucasdon
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:05 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Lucasdon wrote:

Those companies do sound even worse but... I do think Lilith is greedy. I like this game a lot but I don't think it's worth it to spend absurd amounts of money in 3* heroes (or any hero for that matter). I bought 7* Ezio and that's it, I don't think I will ever buy another hero in this game. I have not used the conjuring stone even once since I think it's the biggest rip-off ever.

Yeah I know, I get where you're coming from and I agree. But having played games where the p2w aspect was way more shameless I can still say Lilith is not as bad as the majority of other game companies out there.
The conjuring stone sure is a big rip-off but it was made for whales and they are a minority (at least in my server and now merger) and we all get the heroes eventually. I think it's only worth it to use it when a "broken" hero is released, like Sylphi and they are rare so it's not difficult to gather some diamonds throughout the days.
I don't know if I can say this here but if you wanna know greedy try Magic Rush. That game... I can't even begin lol