RoboHussain21
Squire
Squire

MORE STAMINA

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:35 am

The stamina shouldnt use so much time to just recover/have a 1 stamina. It should recover less time for it to at least get 1 stamina ! 1 minute or less is the best way to have more stamina and im having some problems getting stamina by wasting gems and im losing gems alot. Thats makes me feel mad sometimes but i wont give up playing the game !!!

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: MORE STAMINA

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:43 am

You don't need to (and shouldn't) be playing the game 20 hours per day. When you're out of stamina go do something else and play again the next day ;)

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Yep, I agree with last post. This is great protection from kids who has nothing to do but play.
(Don't get me wrong, I am not against kids, just like game where I can stay competitive playing only about hour daily and making few visits in between )

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Yes. Computer games are harm for health.))) At last, for eyesight, though... You just need some patience, thats all.)))OK? But i partially agree with you, my friend - 5 minutes will be better than 6 minutes for recovering 1 stamina. (Its decent number, he-he). And i very glad that you like SH much. Good hunting!