KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Nightshade usage

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:50 am

soulhun wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
soulhun wrote:
you will see more and more heroes that break the game. Goram probably will dominate the game and change the entire arena doctrines. He basically cant be killed after awakening. in a pvp situation, it has great impact and will draw lots of attention

Maybe, but you are speculating.

Its a deriving from experience and solid evidence. Just like people will die one day. Thats not speculating, that's just fact derived from experience and solid evidence.

People dying is empirical evidence, all people who have lived in the past eventually died. No one has awakened Goram yet therefore you have zero practical experience with his awakening.

Also what solid evidence do you have? The few times I have faced Goram in the past days he died like he was made of paper (and to physical damage I might add). So, the biggest factor here seems to be the awakening skill, and no one has any practical experience with it.

soulhun
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:38 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
soulhun wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Its a deriving from experience and solid evidence. Just like people will die one day. Thats not speculating, that's just fact derived from experience and solid evidence.

People dying is empirical evidence, all people who have lived in the past eventually died. No one has awakened Goram yet therefore you have zero practical experience with his awakening.

Also what solid evidence do you have? The few times I have faced Goram in the past days he died like he was made of paper (and to physical damage I might add). So, the biggest factor here seems to be the awakening skill, and no one has any practical experience with it.

You should say no one has awakened Goram in THIS game. It's like no living one was dead before, but you can learn from others.
Anyhow you can read his skills and get some clues.
Even if he cannot be killed by magic attacks, that is strong enough to change the tide in the arena. He does not need to be all mighty GOD to do so.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:56 pm

In my server there is a O1 Goram with the item... and when he ultimates it is insta-kill for someone. The other 4 heroes are practically not damaged at all. So I say he is indeed powerful enough. He remains alive with about 40% of health, and if I concentrate on killing him, well, I am dead because of the others xD Before him I had a chance of winning, now nope. Another game changer heroe, and his lowering armor skill will be crucial also for some bosses, replacing Alana in Hurok and Ethera. When awakened I can only see his shadows better, more health, damage and survival. It may be that the owner of Goram is far away from everyone in the server or that Goram itself is really great or both.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:34 pm

soulhun wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
soulhun wrote:
you will see more and more heroes that break the game. Goram probably will dominate the game and change the entire arena doctrines. He basically cant be killed after awakening. in a pvp situation, it has great impact and will draw lots of attention

You haven't seen Goram in awakened action yet. You are speculating, not spreading facts.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Only in HoL

soulhun
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:22 am

Zentor wrote:
soulhun wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

You haven't seen Goram in awakened action yet. You are speculating, not spreading facts.

Or maybe I have. At least you have to admit someone knows how good he is. There are testers and others. You are on the other hand ignorant of him, that is for sure. So why dont you wait for the time to come, instead of refusing to accept it. It might be the truth you dont know yet, huh?

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:45 am

soulhun wrote:
Zentor wrote:
soulhun wrote:

Or maybe I have. At least you have to admit someone knows how good he is. There are testers and others. You are on the other hand ignorant of him, that is for sure. So why dont you wait for the time to come, instead of refusing to accept it. It might be the truth you dont know yet, huh?

You can't tell me how good he is and then in the same sentence say "wait for the time to come". He just came out. There is literally no way of telling when nobody relevant have been able to test him.
Wait it out and keep your illogical thinking to yourself, alright?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:52 am

soulhun wrote:
Zentor wrote:
soulhun wrote:

Whether he will be good or not is irrelevant to the argument. Yes he will probably be good. But you cannot argue that you have experience with his awakening because you dont. This is a simple fact. It is impossible to have experience with his awakening at the time you made your post

soulhun
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:37 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
soulhun wrote:
Zentor wrote:

Whether he will be good or not is irrelevant to the argument. Yes he will probably be good. But you cannot argue that you have experience with his awakening because you dont. This is a simple fact. It is impossible to have experience with his awakening at the time you made your post

Your impposible could be possible to others.
In a most extreme case, I could be the designer for Goram, I am here to promote him. Surely I should have checked his awakening performance, lol.
Thats the end of this discussion. You are so narrow minded that you use the word impossible, while you know nothing about me.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:46 pm

soulhun wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
soulhun wrote:

Your impposible could be possible to others.
In a most extreme case, I could be the designer for Goram, I am here to promote him. Surely I should have checked his awakening performance, lol.
Thats the end of this discussion. You are so narrow minded that you use the word impossible, while you know nothing about me.

Your premise is false. A Lilith designer/developer could not write that 'well' in English.
And in about a week I guess in my server will be an awakened Goram. Will post about it. He seems squishy at the moment, but like Tashi, he doesn't die before taking at least one enemy heroe with him, many others "OP" can die without even do any damage, like Zem or Serafine, but not the case with Goram, at least no when full equipped and enchanted.