frankyboy
Knight
Knight

Question

Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:14 am

Hello guys!

I have been playing this game for about 4 months and get level 85 and 15 O heroes. In this stage, I need some help about how I should build my team for the future. I have done lots mistakes like others to be focused on too many heroes and spend lots of coins on the chest pull. I want now work on some heroes, who will help me in the later game.

1 Both Drago and Leah has been such a disappointment. I can make them both 7 stars. But should I do it? I feel that I have been really wasting resource on them.

2 Reily is really fallen off lately. She is useful for COF, but is not a must. Is her good in the late game?

3 I have heroes like Diller and Dina. Some of guys in my server use them and it do give a good result. I wonder if a 3 stars Dina or Diller is better then a 7 stars Drago? I know they are different type of tank. But is really wired that a star's hero overpower a 7 star's! In out opinion, in several months, the game will change the character, the awaken heroes will dominate the game. Should I be more focused on the heroes like Eric, Kaneq/Aqua or Dokras, or even Mortus?

Thank you for your help, Guys!

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Re: Question

Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 am

1) Drago used to be the best tank in the game a few months ago, before Zem was released and the level cap was still 90. Right now, Drago would not be useful anywhere since his damage output is way too low. Pure tank has fallen out of the meta due to the rise of DPS Front Line, such as Zem, Tholin, Xanos, Malrath and Ezio. Would recommend you to drop Drago immediately, and focus on better Front Lines (like the ones I just mention). Leah on the other hand is still useful in the Raids, and in certain teams for the Epic Arena. There are some good Epic Arena team for Leah that revolves around Taurus/Tholin, I would recommend you to work on Leah IF AND ONLY IF you have extra resources.

2) If by late game, you mean O+2, 7* at level 100, then Riley is no longer "good." CoF is easy with or without her. The only other place for Riley is Epic Arena. Riley is rather average in Epic Arena since she needs a team built around her. Riley dies too quickly as a Front Line, and in most case doesn't do enough damage because she dies so fast. Work on her IF AND ONLY IF you have extra resources.

3) Work on Dokras + Kaneq, after Awakening those 2 will be great.
Elric, same problem as Drago so don't bother.
Mortus, countered by summoning (Dokras, Kong, Aqua, and the new hero Goram). Not really worth the resource in my opinion.
Aqua, he is good but only in a Physical AOE Team.

Dina and Driller, haven't seen enough of those 2 on my server to judge them. I think both of them are just average tank that doesn't do enough damage compared to the other top tier front lines. I would pick Driller over Dina, because she have more CC than Dina, and is likely to more useful in the Epic Arena.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:11 am

Yeah, some people could make decent teams with Driller. She is quite tanky and shuffles enemy lines a bit, that helps in some cases.

frankyboy
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:16 am

Thanks guys! Much appreciated for your help! I have not gotten Tholin yet. Now the focus is on him.

PedroSimoes
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:40 am

In my opinion you need to focus on Zem bro.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:06 pm

I assume he has Zem in those 15 O heroes since he is playing for 4 months now.
Driller is your best next tank right now. She is just crazy good. In my server there is 6* Driller and she can take damage like a champ. Sometimes everyone on the enemy team dies except her, she just keeps killing with her abnoxious ultimate and her 3rd ability decreases damage like crazy. Also great counter to Serafine and FH. She endures also 2 Cara's ultimates, sometimes 3 if she lifestole enough.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Dont forget about Tashi! His ult is something! You may use him everywhere in combat... ...But he is less powerful in auto mode, in my opinion. You may use a Leon, but its only for those teams, where tanks are dominanta. In other situation... He is a bit weak. Oh yes, about Tashi. You must spotted this - when you go on new wave with full power meter, he may use his ultimate power earlier than all heroes take their positions( like Malrath, too), and in that case he attack enemy from back lines. Its good, dont you think so?

Keco007
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Can anyone give me promo code

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:09 am

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:53 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо