soulhun
Squire
Squire

how long will lumos stay super op?

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 am

I started a new server, to my surprise lumos is really op. A level 43 vip0 with lumos can easily beat a level 48 team with some purple fusions, most others be the same in both team. This is not a single case. I do not have him yet. I wonder by the time I get him from epic to 3 star, it may take me lv 65 or more. Is he still that decisive like he was in lvc 40s 50s? How long would it take for this super op status to fade?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: how long will lumos stay super op?

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:31 am

He is not OP, although he is pretty good throughout all the levels. So, you should get it and level him up, even though he is in epic arena (lvl60), so it will take a while without luck. When you reach orange he will still be good, although not as "OP" as in purple levels. Awakenings will make him fade away from main arena and only be epic arena material.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:56 am

As DeusEx said he is not OP but he is still very good.

That OP feeling will start to fade around lvl 75+ but he will still be useful in arena Because lumos attaching to Zem is sure win in many battles.
After lvl 90 when awakened heroes are in arena he will lose his charm.
But you can use him in prophecy pool Polaris and gizmo because he is flying and have a Damage over time effect.

If you don't get him till 65 imo you should buy him from epic store.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:06 am

DeusEx wrote:
He is not OP, although he is pretty good throughout all the levels. So, you should get it and level him up, even though he is in epic arena (lvl60), so it will take a while without luck. When you reach orange he will still be good, although not as "OP" as in purple levels. Awakenings will make him fade away from main arena and only be epic arena material.

Hell no! Lumos is an amazing hero for normal arena at end game. I think people give too much credit to awakenings. The best teams you can get are not comprised of 5 awakened heroes.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:08 pm

I use Lumos in my defenses and it only loses against those who are several levels ahead of me. Which are about 2.
@lvl 96

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:03 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
DeusEx wrote:

Hell no! Lumos is an amazing hero for normal arena at end game. I think people give too much credit to awakenings. The best teams you can get are not comprised of 5 awakened heroes.

Well, having 5 awakened heroes as defense would be madness. Zem is almost a must, but I mean... you can pretty much defeat someone with or without a Lumos. He is great, but in my server is starting to lose its prime, and we are still in O/O1. Lumos would be excellent if he would have some +1/2/3 abilities as default. But with all the glitches (he doesn't stunned everytime under X level) is getting replaced by others. If his ability were constant he will be awesome still. But I hate that sometimes interrupts and others don't. He is a big gamble.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:16 pm

He's only a gamble if some on your team dont benefit from lumos.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:09 am

DeusEx wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
DeusEx wrote:

Well, having 5 awakened heroes as defense would be madness. Zem is almost a must, but I mean... you can pretty much defeat someone with or without a Lumos. He is great, but in my server is starting to lose its prime, and we are still in O/O1. Lumos would be excellent if he would have some +1/2/3 abilities as default. But with all the glitches (he doesn't stunned everytime under X level) is getting replaced by others. If his ability were constant he will be awesome still. But I hate that sometimes interrupts and others don't. He is a big gamble.

He is one of the best heroes for arena. That's it. You can defeat anyone with or without any hero that exists so that's not really an argument.

tehzmann
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:07 pm

He is part of the extremely good Xanos/Taurus/Lumos arena combo. I am level 92 and can I target teams in arena that do not use Lumos and win a high percentage of my matches, no matter what level they are.

Hyper
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:27 am

I don't know about OP, but I use him in Arena and Epic arena both in attack and in defence. I'm top 10 in both arenas and have lvl 100 Lumos O+2 with 6 stars fully upgraded and enchanted. He doesn't do much damage himself, but if put in right team, he is a beast. I use him with Sylphi and she likes being in bond with him.