soulhun
Squire
Squire

Re: Tired of so many handbrakes

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:44 am

norble wrote:
soulhun wrote:
LOL elric, drago, alana.
Your comment based on everyone has his dream heroes to begin with. Thats an absurd assumption and plainly wrong.

From this comment I can assume that the arena is the entirety of the game to you, and no other aspect of it matters. I didn't even get Drago, much less level him up, until I was well into the 80s. I disparaged him until I heard advice from more experienced players that he was pretty good after being kitted out.

Reading comprehensive is a virtue.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:31 am

We need an awakening for Drago

norble
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:07 am

Puckersunchers wrote:
We need an awakening for Drago

Definitely.

tacocat
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:40 pm

It'd be easier to keep more heroes leveled if more things in the game gave heroes exp instead of just 0.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:14 am

I use Torsen and Boomer all the time, and its make very good results. When you want crash the medium and back lines, Boomer bomb is solve your question guaranteed!

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:29 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:17 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт