divino
Baron
Baron

Tired of so many handbrakes

Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:55 am

I'm aware Free-to-play games makes money by slowdown playing and earn money by releasing the handbrake, but this game has gone beyond the line of retardedness. The worst thing is many of those handbrakes cannot be released with money, so whats the purpose of having them?
This nonsense affects gameplay, because with always growing roster and little resources, players focus on few hunters to train, and what hunters the choose? the same hunters all they others choose, the ones proved OP and gives the more productive output in arena, cof and hol, thats the reason top 30 arenas are clones, no one wants to be the fool who makes experiments with other hunters.
This removes variety and leads to boredom. But i learned the lesson, if lilith want us to only level the last OP hero they release then im jumping on the bandwagon but i'd like to pay respects to those hunters i will never use again, neither give them a single potion or item:

baltor
torsen
enrique
sumiko
gus
ulfang
lucius
boomer
urestag
mariana
esabel
Ember (lol)
elric
vincent
alana
drago
shirley
musashi
and so many more.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Tired of so many handbrakes

Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:02 am

Once you reach max level, and have your core upgraded. You have time to experiment with other heroes.

norble
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:46 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Once you reach max level, and have your core upgraded. You have time to experiment with other heroes.

Yup. Now that I've gotten into the mid 90s, imagine my surprise to see some of the top players on my server using Enrique. It inspired me to being levelling him up, just to play around with, if nothing else.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:14 pm

norble wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Yup. Now that I've gotten into the mid 90s, imagine my surprise to see some of the top players on my server using Enrique. It inspired me to being levelling him up, just to play around with, if nothing else.

Yep, he is usable, and so are others on that list. Particularly Elric, he is very usable.

norble
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:02 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
norble wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Yep, he is usable, and so are others on that list. Particularly Elric, he is very usable.

Agreed on Elric. I didn't even see Drago on there earlier. Drago is a decent tank. I used to use him as support for Zem before I had Zem levelled up proper. Hopefully Alana will win tomorrow's awakening pick over Hanzo and that would bring her back in as well.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:09 pm

norble wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
norble wrote:

Agreed on Elric. I didn't even see Drago on there earlier. Drago is a decent tank. I used to use him as support for Zem before I had Zem levelled up proper. Hopefully Alana will win tomorrow's awakening pick over Hanzo and that would bring her back in as well.

Alana is already usable in some raids/hol, but with the recent heroes the bosses where she is a top choice are very limited. For hol I think only hurok atm. For arena she is too squishy, stays too close too the tank, her ultimate takes way too long to charge and isn't even that powerful. The only "interesting" thing about her in arena is that her shield can eat cara's ult without her getting any damage.

soulhun
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:27 pm

LOL elric, drago, alana.
Your comment based on everyone has his dream heroes to begin with. Thats an absurd assumption and plainly wrong.

norble
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:53 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Alana is already usable in some raids/hol, but with the recent heroes the bosses where she is a top choice are very limited. For hol I think only hurok atm. For arena she is too squishy, stays too close too the tank, her ultimate takes way too long to charge and isn't even that powerful. The only "interesting" thing about her in arena is that her shield can eat cara's ult without her getting any damage.

Definitely. I still use her in raids and occasionally in hol like you said. She served me well mid game though, so I have a soft spot for her. Hopefully she'll get the awakening and become relevant again. Maybe a skill to boost her energy production....

norble
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:56 am

soulhun wrote:
LOL elric, drago, alana.
Your comment based on everyone has his dream heroes to begin with. Thats an absurd assumption and plainly wrong.

From this comment I can assume that the arena is the entirety of the game to you, and no other aspect of it matters. I didn't even get Drago, much less level him up, until I was well into the 80s. I disparaged him until I heard advice from more experienced players that he was pretty good after being kitted out.

norble
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:14 am

Awesome, it IS Alana!