Dirk
Baron
Baron

GAme developer and security leak and Sylph

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:09 am

is extremelydifficult discussion to talk but i have a bad impression....
Sylph now change the equiilibrium of the game...., some heroes have done the same in the past... but why in my server just one guild has run to buy her? are you sure thhat there are not tester that give information to someone....

ok, in a guild one or two can try to be lucky but in a server just a guild has run to buy sylph seems bizare.

please tell me that i'm wrong

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: GAme developer and security leak and Sylph

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:22 am

Simple thing when somes to Sylphi: She's the core Magic Dealer which is required to clear entire CoF(Consider her ulti can heal herself when the duration is out) and can be say dangerous when she can buff those Magic Girls when she's awaken.

Sylphi was already dangerous one; but adding another one(I think you guys know about it)...
The entire Arena is an Ice Age.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:09 am

JerenSoon wrote:
Simple thing when somes to Sylphi: She's the core Magic Dealer which is required to clear entire CoF(Consider her ulti can heal herself when the duration is out) and can be say dangerous when she can buff those Magic Girls when she's awaken.

Sylphi was already dangerous one; but adding another one(I think you guys know about it)...

Why you always respond in such a mysterious manner? xD I doubt somebody will ask, better tell it complete or not at all I think :P

And is common sense to go and try to get Sylphi. Whoever with 1 neuron would have gone to look up Abysm in Dot Arena or Death Prophet or whoever is relatable to her and see her powers. She is a beast. There is no leakage. Since I saw the sneak peak of her I wanted her. Although I'm not rich to 5* her, so only 3* was good enough.

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:12 am

Dirk wrote:
Sylph now change the equiilibrium of the game...., some heroes have done the same in the past... but why in my server just one guild has run to buy her? are you sure thhat there are not tester that give information to someone....

ok, in a guild one or two can try to be lucky but in a server just a guild has run to buy sylph seems bizare.

Let me guess what you're trying to say. You think that Lilith test Sylphi, and one of the tester told someone about how good Sylphi is. This "someone" told his guild mates about Sylphi, and now that guild is dominating your server?

1) Seems like you're trying to accuses Lilith of inside trading. Personally I think that is unlikely, just because Lilith doesn't benefit much from sharing information to "someone." If a hero is good, eventually people will know about it and will start farming that hero. There are better forms of inside trading that are much more efficient, such as bots.

2) If I misinterpreted what you're trying to say, then I apologize.

3) There's nothing wrong with an entire guild rushing to buy Sylphi, because she is just that good right now. Seems like you forgot that guild also have a chat, and sharing information through that chat is not against game rule bro.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 am

Uhhh I pretty much have been giving my opinions on new released heroes just based on their skill sets and I have been right on point every single time. If you actually go over all game characters info and actually read you can see how good a hero will be based on stat growth, position, effects of abilities, actual base numbers for abilities, and their equipment. Not to mention on release all heroes are shown at 7 stars fully equiped and lvl 100 skills. So sylphi has an ult that has similar base dmg to cara with similar magic dmg from gear plus an awakening giving 250 extra magic piercing as well as the stats from the signiture item and the effect of that skill is 10+ summoned projectiles that will hit targets more then once thus having an enormous stacking of magic damage power relative to that skill. Now it is also fast cast, charges fairly quickly, lass long enough to maintain almost 100% of the time and then fucking heal you for a massive amount because once again double dipping into stat bonuses.

So ok we got a crazy ult that will do enormous dmg and heal the hero every 15 to 20 seconds most likely to full health but how can you use her witgout at least getting a few extra stars so she does nit get straight up bursted down or one shotted by high lvl content, bosses and hol? Well what do you fucking know she has a passive that gives her 400 magic and physical defense when losing ONLY 20% of her max hp. Do people honestly not see how fucking broken of a defensive passive this is? Let's say she is going up against kong in hol with jasmine on her team. Kong reaches her with his ult so she should technically be demolished by a kong ult at over 5 stacks yet she is fine because of her crazy armor for a caster which is a 1100 at lvl 96 o+2 with 2 items at 3 stars. In comparison btw alaistar at 7 stars does not even have 600, her gear and stat growth gives her nearly double base physical defense despite a 4 star difference. Now have her be hit by kongs first hex attack that will drop most casters to around 20% and what do you fucking know she just got 1600 PHYSICAL AND MAGICAL DEFENSE. Now she has 2700 armor and 3700 magic armor cool right? Now repeat this for 90 seconds and hey you have a retarded caster with insane base stats and growth as well as top quality gear with a permenat magic gatling gun with life steal that does not need to be reloaded and fucking fires on its own and an absurd shield wall that keeps stacking more and more defense the more she is attacked.

You can remove her silence and carrion swarm and it will make 0 difference in how op she is since those 2 skills is all you need. Fuck even her rid of her auto attack and instead animate her flipping the player off.

Just READ you have a brain so try using it. If some heroes have a skill that gives them 300 armor like torsen as a passive what do you think the response will be to a hero that gets more armor then that for losing 20% hp AND magic defense as well? If you aren't even cable of that then just look at the results people are getting with her since she will be already fully lvled and geared by max lvl players within 3 days at most in a 7 day event.

I'm raging so hard about all the commotion and fuss about zem being op and sylphi has been barely mentioned after literally DOUBLING the best hol records 3 days after release. Also don't forget to not use any aoe vs zem since you don't want to kill his zombies it will heal him, instead have 10+ zombies stacked up each doing 3k dps and buffing his defense until they run out of time and heal zem anyway haha best stradegy ever. I'd explain some more common sense but I had to call the cops on how dangerous a new released safety knife is after stabbing myself in the face.

A certain hero better not become used everywhere after this post, it's been a completely ignored ronnie Coleman dressed as cartman.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:54 am

FakeLikeFaker wrote:
Dirk wrote:

Let me guess what you're trying to say. You think that Lilith test Sylphi, and one of the tester told someone about how good Sylphi is. This "someone" told his guild mates about Sylphi, and now that guild is dominating your server?

1) Seems like you're trying to accuses Lilith of inside trading. Personally I think that is unlikely, just because Lilith doesn't benefit much from sharing information to "someone." If a hero is good, eventually people will know about it and will start farming that hero. There are better forms of inside trading that are much more efficient, such as bots.

2) If I misinterpreted what you're trying to say, then I apologize.

3) There's nothing wrong with an entire guild rushing to buy Sylphi, because she is just that good right now. Seems like you forgot that guild also have a chat, and sharing information through that chat is not against game rule bro.

You got the point i think that soe of lilith tester told about Sylph to some of his friend, i'm not accusing Lilith, lilith has no interest to do this. I think so because is realy strange tha suddently a guild run to buy sylph, just a guild and not the other and just Sylph and not the previous Conjuring stones heroes.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 am

Gmanju wrote:
Uhhh I pretty much have been giving my opinions on new released heroes just based on their skill sets and I have been right on point every single time. If you actually go over all game characters info and actually read you can see how good a hero will be based on stat growth, position, effects of abilities, actual base numbers for abilities, and their equipment. Not to mention on release all heroes are shown at 7 stars fully equiped and lvl 100 skills. So sylphi has an ult that has similar base dmg to cara with similar magic dmg from gear plus an awakening giving 250 extra magic piercing as well as the stats from the signiture item and the effect of that skill is 10+ summoned projectiles that will hit targets more then once thus having an enormous stacking of magic damage power relative to that skill. Now it is also fast cast, charges fairly quickly, lass long enough to maintain almost 100% of the time and then fucking heal you for a massive amount because once again double dipping into stat bonuses.

So ok we got a crazy ult that will do enormous dmg and heal the hero every 15 to 20 seconds most likely to full health but how can you use her witgout at least getting a few extra stars so she does nit get straight up bursted down or one shotted by high lvl content, bosses and hol? Well what do you fucking know she has a passive that gives her 400 magic and physical defense when losing ONLY 20% of her max hp. Do people honestly not see how fucking broken of a defensive passive this is? Let's say she is going up against kong in hol with jasmine on her team. Kong reaches her with his ult so she should technically be demolished by a kong ult at over 5 stacks yet she is fine because of her crazy armor for a caster which is a 1100 at lvl 96 o+2 with 2 items at 3 stars. In comparison btw alaistar at 7 stars does not even have 600, her gear and stat growth gives her nearly double base physical defense despite a 4 star difference. Now have her be hit by kongs first hex attack that will drop most casters to around 20% and what do you fucking know she just got 1600 PHYSICAL AND MAGICAL DEFENSE. Now she has 2700 armor and 3700 magic armor cool right? Now repeat this for 90 seconds and hey you have a retarded caster with insane base stats and growth as well as top quality gear with a permenat magic gatling gun with life steal that does not need to be reloaded and fucking fires on its own and an absurd shield wall that keeps stacking more and more defense the more she is attacked.

You can remove her silence and carrion swarm and it will make 0 difference in how op she is since those 2 skills is all you need. Fuck even her rid of her auto attack and instead animate her flipping the player off.

Just READ you have a brain so try using it. If some heroes have a skill that gives them 300 armor like torsen as a passive what do you think the response will be to a hero that gets more armor then that for losing 20% hp AND magic defense as well? If you aren't even cable of that then just look at the results people are getting with her since she will be already fully lvled and geared by max lvl players within 3 days at most in a 7 day event.

I'm raging so hard about all the commotion and fuss about zem being op and sylphi has been barely mentioned after literally DOUBLING the best hol records 3 days after release. Also don't forget to not use any aoe vs zem since you don't want to kill his zombies it will heal him, instead have 10+ zombies stacked up each doing 3k dps and buffing his defense until they run out of time and heal zem anyway haha best stradegy ever. I'd explain some more common sense but I had to call the cops on how dangerous a new released safety knife is after stabbing myself in the face.

A certain hero better not become used everywhere after this post, it's been a completely ignored ronnie Coleman dressed as cartman.

Ok, you can read and use your brain to understand how an hero could be strong but why just a guild a a big server was so smart to do it and the other guild so stupid to not do it? do you understand what i'm trying to say?

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:42 pm

DeusEx wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:

Why you always respond in such a mysterious manner? xD I doubt somebody will ask, better tell it complete or not at all I think :P

And is common sense to go and try to get Sylphi. Whoever with 1 neuron would have gone to look up Abysm in Dot Arena or Death Prophet or whoever is relatable to her and see her powers. She is a beast. There is no leakage. Since I saw the sneak peak of her I wanted her. Although I'm not rich to 5* her, so only 3* was good enough.

I'm appologize for my language (I'm usually writing poems and novel stuffs till I'm get used to it)
If you following China Server (Hopefully you have your Google Translate ready) OR SEA server (Easily to catch up); you'll know which hero always used on most Arena/EA/Dungeon.
Some Origins Heroes are IMBA when paired with certain heroes(Mind the Awakening and Relic Quest). One of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h9BIbF4YJw

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

soulhun
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Dirk wrote:
Gmanju wrote:

Ok, you can read and use your brain to understand how an hero could be strong but why just a guild a a big server was so smart to do it and the other guild so stupid to not do it? do you understand what i'm trying to say?

because guild mates talk in guild chat? Some one need to "read and use your brain to understand".

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:20 pm

I personally don't think it is strange one guild ran to get her. I rather think your guild is strange for not getting her. As Gmanju eloquently said, it is obvious she will be a strong character and if one player got her and tested her, they will tell their guild members to get her themselves if they have the money/diamonds.
no more money from me