TypicalRaven
Squire
Squire

Re: Drop Rate Mirielle

Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Lilith Games increased Mirielle drop rate... WHERE? I opened 40 chests, but I did not receive her. I do not know what you started, but I will insist that you really have improved the chances of getting. SolarusRaven, 57 Ember, 61651
Shut up and find tea for me! Arigato)

Koorky
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:55 pm

I have spent 3000 diamonds and haven't gotten her.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:02 pm

I can't really say you're wrong, but on the other hand we (as in many of us) actually pay that amount of money, so Lilith has no incentive to lower their prices). I don't think there is a serious chance we will not buy those thing in a big capacity as long as their prices don't get up or as long as many of those heroes are close to or over op.
Actually, the only way for them to lower their prices is either for them to screw up in a way that makes a lot of players stop playing or if there exists another game that people start to prefer, like Heroes Will.
no more money from me

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Namorat wrote:
I can't really say you're wrong, but on the other hand we (as in many of us) actually pay that amount of money, so Lilith has no incentive to lower their prices). I don't think there is a serious chance we will not buy those thing in a big capacity as long as their prices don't get up or as long as many of those heroes are close to or over op.
Actually, the only way for them to lower their prices is either for them to screw up in a way that makes a lot of players stop playing or if there exists another game that people start to prefer, like Heroes Will.

Well, I have bought a considerable amount of diamonds in the past and I don't plan on buying any more ever again, besides the monthly card.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:54 pm

^I second that. I'm slowly becoming less of a competition because of malrath, ezio, sylphi, lingling, etc. I have none of these, who play a big role in the game. Due to constantly adding new heroes to stores but not adding a higher income, I'm also falling behind on that. Once I hit lvl 100 together with a lot of others, I won't be able to hold #1 due to the obviously strong pay2win heroes.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:25 pm

i bought only one 490 chest 10 pull and i got her

Unity
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Let me ask a question: for those who've participated in the treasure chest pull but did not draw a Mirielle card, tell me how many soul stones do you have of her in total.

Remember that once you have 80, you can summon her. I'm interested in those who are within the 30 to 50 range like myself (I have 41). And I'm going to leave this to the non-paying players with a small amount of diamonds.

norble
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Unity wrote:
Let me ask a question: for those who've participated in the treasure chest pull but did not draw a Mirielle card, tell me how many soul stones do you have of her in total.

I'm a modestly-paying player. I haven't spent more than $70 I think, over a year. About the price of a new gaming system game, is how I justify it. :) I spent about 700 diamonds and got nothing but junk. No cards, a few 3x soulstones of heroes I already have, some items, I think I even did a 50 pull and got 1 Elric ss, who I already have at 7* anyways. I ended the day with 16 Mirielle ss.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:09 pm

The rate of getting Miri soulstones increased, but not the rate of getting her card per se. So you must pretty much hard summon her if in bad luck and if spent a lot.

Alu3
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:38 am

Open before Lilith change drop rate:

On last drop i stop buy boxes. I think it's joking from lilith to gamers.

When drop rate has (was?) changed: (sorry for my english)

30 soulstones!! I have now Mirielle on 4* and 3 soulstones.