KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Drop Rate Mirielle

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Alu3 wrote:
Hi. Lilith send to all diamonds and information about change drop rate. It will be done now? I ask because they send info about close and open again and don't close actually.

They did, when they sent the message it was closed. Now it is open.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:54 pm

It wasn't closed for long. The drop rate is definitely better now
no more money from me

Unity
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:50 pm

I haven't been able to draw Mirielle's card, but the stones drop rate are much improved. Prior to the drop rate revision, in my first three attempts, I could only muster 15 stones. Today, in my first two attempts, I got 26, bringing my total up to 41 out of 80. But now I'm out of diamonds, therefore I'm officially out of the card race.

Might I make a suggestion: after the event, if a user has been unable to draw Mirielle's card but has more than 30 stones of her, offer them the ability to summon Mirielle as a 2-star hero. 80 stars are required for a 3-star, but you only need 30 for a 2-star. 2-star heroes are only for login heroes and a few starter heroes, so make this one a lone exception after the event.

Scruffy
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:06 pm

I did 2 x 10 pulls before the revised drop rate and got hosed both times. I've done an additional 4 x 10 pulls after the revised drop rate and still getting hosed. 3,000 diamonds and nothing to show for it is a pretty abysmal game experience. It's one thing to be greedy and charge high prices for things, but it's another to take money and not have anything to show for it. So far I have 44 soul stones. Not worth the nearly $40 worth of diamonds I've spent.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:01 am

Alu3 wrote:
Hi. Lilith send to all diamonds and information about change drop rate. It will be done now? I ask because they send info about close and open again and don't close actually.

The event you are seeing now already has improved drop-rate. :)

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:08 am

hengli wrote:
Alu3 wrote:

And that is why some are still not happy. They might spend a lot of diamonds and still not get her card. But this time, no return on their diamonds will be forthcoming. So those that spent a lot during the beginning before the improvement actually may come out better than those spending now with the "improved" drop-rate.

hengli

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:01 am

ashOck wrote:
hengli wrote:
Alu3 wrote:

And that is why some are still not happy. They might spend a lot of diamonds and still not get her card. But this time, no return on their diamonds will be forthcoming. So those that spent a lot during the beginning before the improvement actually may come out better than those spending now with the "improved" drop-rate.

Just ask around in the communities from the game if the players that pulled chests before see an improvement or not. Actually, if you want to see somebody pulling chests:

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:51 am

Even if you improved the drop rate these events still seem like a rip off to me. Some non vip players are bound to be very pissed off when they waste their hard earned diamonds and get nothing. I am a VIP player and I'm not wasting my diamonds on this... I am opening ONE box per day until the event ends, that's it. If I don't get her, which I most likely won't, then tough luck.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:33 am

Rip-off is a bit tough after the improved drop rate in my eyes, but I can definitely understand the anger of people who didn't get her although I feel VIP players are usually more angry than non-VIP players, to be honest.

If Lingling hadn't proved to be such a great asset I may have fought my compulsion to own every single hero.
You know what I think was a rip-off? Having a real double purchase hero that cost me a hundred bucks that is still only at 3 stars, because there is no chance to get more ss. Looking at you, Lars...

Just realised he is available in the cs... meh ^^
no more money from me

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:48 am

Namorat wrote:
Rip-off is a bit tough after the improved drop rate in my eyes, but I can definitely understand the anger of people who didn't get her although I feel VIP players are usually more angry than non-VIP players, to be honest.

The problem is the mentality that spending these amount of diamonds is a normal thing to do... 4000 diamonds cost 50 bucks, this is a LOT. If you think about it, you can play AAA MMORPG games without spending this amount. And AAA MMORPGs cost dozens of millions of dollars to develop...

The prices overall are not OK imo. And watching the video that Hengli posted I don't feel like they are doing us any favor. I'm looking at it and thinking the price is ridiculous. Even though it was even worse before. I need to the diamonds for more important stuff like buying stamina refills, and I will not buy more diamonds to summon new heroes at 3*.