DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Drop Rate Mirielle

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:40 am

If only you could only get her soulstones and not SS for every shitty heroe there is, it could be better. At least if you bought like 10 ten pulls, you could have enough SS to promote her.
Really, what does Lilith think when making these kind of events? lol Putting every heroe there is, if at least there were good heroes only in it.

RicoXXVII
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:40 am

I think the percentage chance for getting the card NEEDS to be increased in some way. I spent 10k diamonds (almost all of what I have) and only got soulstones. I then had to pay the gold to unlock the card because I was luck enough to have just over 80 soulstones! That was 20 ten pulls and no card!!! It is very disappointing for someone like me who has been saving up their diamonds for months and months to blow all of them in one event because of such a low drop rate. Not Impressed...

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:17 am

Namorat wrote:
I was told Henry thinks the drop rate for her is good, but this is only hearsay. It made me wonder if he thinks a low rate like this is fine or if there is a mistake, just like with Lingling, only in reverse...

Don't speak on my behalf please.
We just sent an email to all the players and I'm part of responsible for it so I hope players unhappy with the event will feel satisfied.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:30 am

hengli wrote:
Namorat wrote:

He didn't. He said it's only hearsay.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:40 am

Puckersunchers wrote:
hengli wrote:
Namorat wrote:

He didn't. He said it's only hearsay.

Exactly, I wanted to make sure I have heard it, but not even from you personally, so I can't verify it of course. After reading it again, though, I admit that it could be read as if you said it to me. I apologise for that.

Lilith's reaction this time looks good and fair to me. I believe the drop rate really was too low, but sending us a good part of the diamonds while also letting us keep any stones, is really good. Sure, it is always nicer when everything works from the start, but I am happy to say their reaction is the best I could have hoped for.
Kudos to Lilith.

Edit: thank you, Henry. I agree everyone could be satisfied with this.
no more money from me

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:48 am

Spent 100, got 4 stones. Not risking more at this rate.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:52 pm

I used another ten pull and got her card again. I have her 4* with 55 stones and that will be it for me.
no more money from me

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:55 pm

That's simple when it comes to Conjuring Stone stuff: #LuckIsNoExcuse

Getting Mirielle or anything else somehow "Luck" is the only thing you need(and 4k diamonds)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Alu3
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Hi. Lilith send to all diamonds and information about change drop rate. It will be done now? I ask because they send info about close and open again and don't close actually.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:43 pm

I got her from 3x10 and some other quite useful stuff. But she does not seem impressive even on free try. Has anybody used her already in arena? I am curious for level range 80-90 (p4-o)