User avatar
DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:24 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:28 am

I don't have Malrath and neither 95% of my server. He is out of the picture here xD he is obtainable by mere luck (high % luck). And can't even be promoted star-wise. But I also use that "core" you say, very useful in CoF.
 
User avatar
Mirage
Knight
Knight
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Crucible Update!

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Is Gale,Ethera and Jasmine a good combo?
 
Ashkin772
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Mirage wrote:
Is Gale,Ethera and Jasmine a good combo?



If ethera has her awakening, then yes the team will have good combo.
 
User avatar
Mirage
Knight
Knight
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Crucible Update!

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Ashkin772 wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Is Gale,Ethera and Jasmine a good combo?



If ethera has her awakening, then yes the team will have good combo.


Can u also recommend a good team for early and mid game for crucible? Thanks in advance.
 
Ashkin772
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:43 am

Mirage wrote:
Ashkin772 wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Is Gale,Ethera and Jasmine a good combo?



If ethera has her awakening, then yes the team will have good combo.


Can u also recommend a good team for early and mid game for crucible? Thanks in advance.


The answer is yes and I will have to start that on a separate new post, which I will do sometime in the near future.
 
User avatar
Mirage
Knight
Knight
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Crucible Update!

Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:24 am

Ashkin772 wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Ashkin772 wrote:


If ethera has her awakening, then yes the team will have good combo.


Can u also recommend a good team for early and mid game for crucible? Thanks in advance.


The answer is yes and I will have to start that on a separate new post, which I will do sometime in the near future.


I am really looking forward to your crucible guide. Thank you for your time.Wishing you a happy new year.
 
tacocat
Knight
Knight
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:29 pm

Re: Crucible Update!

Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:52 am

Zem doesnt really perform in cof...if you're wiping teams within the 1st 10s zem will just stand there. I usually just charge his ult then cycle to other front lines. core should be 3or less, sub the rest vs certain teams. Small cow, jasmy, xanos is my core.
 
Ashkin772
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:09 pm

tacocat wrote:
Zem doesnt really perform in cof...if you're wiping teams within the 1st 10s zem will just stand there. I usually just charge his ult then cycle to other front lines. core should be 3or less, sub the rest vs certain teams. Small cow, jasmy, xanos is my core.



I agree that zem doesn't perform because he doesn't get his health back quick enough. He eventually dies or fatigues in health over the long run.
 
Ashkin772
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:12 pm

Ashkin772 wrote:
tacocat wrote:
Zem doesnt really perform in cof...if you're wiping teams within the 1st 10s zem will just stand there. I usually just charge his ult then cycle to other front lines. core should be 3or less, sub the rest vs certain teams. Small cow, jasmy, xanos is my core.



I agree that zem doesn't perform because he doesn't get his health back quick enough. Zem eventually dies or fatigues in health over the long run.
 
tacocat
Knight
Knight
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:29 pm

Re: Crucible Update!

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:43 pm

No, it's because if your fight is over fast enough, with 1-2 heroes popping ults while cow buff is on, Zem doesn't really do much. He cannot get his health back because zombies don't die at the end, but stand there and throw confetti instead (unlike campaign between-waves), but I don't really think they need to give him health back. Zem gets healed by Jasmy/Flora like everyone else.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: filedownload, vvarg and 134 guests