Gmanju
Baron
Baron
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:05 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:09 pm

Puckersunchers wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:
There are many readymade COF heroes far better than lousy Riley. Nobody uses Riley, Leah, Gale combo in cof anymore because Aw Arachna can screw them on a line.

You're wrong. I use Riley/Leah all the time and Arachna does virtually nothing (even if she does good total damage my team still ends with >90% Health). Gale I don't use so much anymore because I have no more slots with the introduction of Lingling/Tarus.


Whatever, theres no point arguing with a wall


Yeah no point arguing when you have absolutely no sound arguments to support your claims.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Puckersunchers wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:
There are many readymade COF heroes far better than lousy Riley. Nobody uses Riley, Leah, Gale combo in cof anymore because Aw Arachna can screw them on a line.

You're wrong. I use Riley/Leah all the time and Arachna does virtually nothing (even if she does good total damage my team still ends with >90% Health). Gale I don't use so much anymore because I have no more slots with the introduction of Lingling/Tarus.


Whatever, theres no point arguing with a wall

Likewise. Im the one telling you I use this every single day and it has never been easier as it is now... And you're telling me heroes you do NOT use are not good for cof? Right...

Arachna is a joke btw. I dont know how anyone could ever say she is overpowered. Sometimes I even kill her with full physical AOE, not one single target attacker, just for giggles.

Now, I never thought ezio was overpowered, and he is not. But he is starting to become annoying in the crucible... you cannot allow him to do any ult or he will kill someone.
 
Ashkin772
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:14 am

I understand my top 5 heros aren't perfect but it is possible to restart your crucible fire attacks. I would also like to say Lumos, Jasmine, Taurus, Malrath, and Xanos works really well.
 
User avatar
Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:42 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Gmanju wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
You're wrong. I use Riley/Leah all the time and Arachna does virtually nothing (even if she does good total damage my team still ends with >90% Health). Gale I don't use so much anymore because I have no more slots with the introduction of Lingling/Tarus.


Whatever, theres no point arguing with a wall


Yeah no point arguing when you have absolutely no sound arguments to support your claims.


Mind your own business. thank you
 
Ashkin772
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:06 pm

I just updated my crucible hero list. Check it out and tell me what you think. I basically swapped out Riley for Xanos
 
Gmanju
Baron
Baron
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:05 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Puckersunchers wrote:
Gmanju wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:

Whatever, theres no point arguing with a wall


Yeah no point arguing when you have absolutely no sound arguments to support your claims.


Mind your own business. thank you


Do you know what a forum is or what it's purpose is? I'll assume no based on your previous statements.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:44 am

Puckersunchers, I found one of the worst possible sitations to use Riley and Leah in the mines. A team 4 levels higher than and with Zem in front of Aracnha. Aqua and gale even had their ults ready at the beginning of the match, and Cara got it soon after. I didn't use a single single target attacker just for giggles:
Image

Yes, arachna did do good damage but, in the end ALL my 5 heroes survived, albeit low on health, cara wasted her ultimate on riley. And this was a fight totally rigged against me. In the crucible you open with lingling and the opponent doesn't even have time to react. And if for some reason your heroes lose significant health... use jasmine, she does over 100k damage with 1 ultimate after lingling's, and get's everyone healthy again.
 
Gnomegrinder
Squire
Squire
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Re: Crucible Update!

Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Interesting how people manage with one healer.

Jasmine gets stomped by Ezio cause he will get off his ult in one of the waves.
Even Zem gets shit on vs Serafine+Ariel teams.
Tanya can kill heroes easily.
Taurus is also an easy target.

I am probably really shit at this game but 90% of the time i have to use both Flora and jasmine, especially when Firehawk is on the other team.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:59 pm

Gnomegrinder wrote:
Interesting how people manage with one healer.

Jasmine gets stomped by Ezio cause he will get off his ult in one of the waves.
Even Zem gets shit on vs Serafine+Ariel teams.
Tanya can kill heroes easily.
Taurus is also an easy target.

I am probably really shit at this game but 90% of the time i have to use both Flora and jasmine, especially when Firehawk is on the other team.


The trick is to kill them before they do anything. Firehawk is very easy to deal with. Tanya/Ezio will kill him, also Jasmine will interrupt him.
Awakened Ezio can be very annoying, you want to kill him right at the beginning. If he is the tank use cara and wait for him to do his dance trick, then use her ult. If he is not the tank open with lingling, after you get the buff use serafine, one buffed ult from her should be enough.
 
Ashkin772
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:55 am

Yes Riley isn't perfect against Arachna but the current state of meta isn't going in favor for her especially when Kong completely counters her and when Taurus starts wrecking mid line and back line heros very quickly. since Arachna isn't being used a lot that makes Riley a perfect candidate for crucible of fire

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: filedownload, vvarg and 48 guests