Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Crucible Update!

Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:59 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Namorat wrote:
Lingling, Taurus and Jasmine, you said, Kemosabe?

That's the core, add another good midline DPS and an offensive tank and you're good to go.

I will try it tomorrow, thanks. Could be nice to be quicker through with CoF ^^
no more money from me

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:18 pm

Namorat wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Namorat wrote:
Lingling, Taurus and Jasmine, you said, Kemosabe?

That's the core, add another good midline DPS and an offensive tank and you're good to go.

I will try it tomorrow, thanks. Could be nice to be quicker through with CoF ^^

Lingling sure could make it rather quick. I only have her 3* and lvl1 xD so, I don't even bother.

I use Garrick to accelerate the run through. I usually finish it pretty fast with him.

Zem/Taurus/Lumos/Garrick/Jasmine is my core team with 2 ults charge of Xanos and Firehawk in case I need them later on. I finish it around 5-7 minutes I think at most. Lumos is pretty much to not let Tanya go through and stop a little bit Ezio, and his bubble shields are always handy I think. Here Lumos can be substituted with Lingling and it could be quite a fast paced team for CoF.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:25 am

There are many readymade COF heroes far better than lousy Riley. Nobody uses Riley, Leah, Gale combo in cof anymore because Aw Arachna can screw them on a line.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:06 am

Puckersunchers wrote:
There are many readymade COF heroes far better than lousy Riley. Nobody uses Riley, Leah, Gale combo in cof anymore because Aw Arachna can screw them on a line.

You're wrong. I use Riley/Leah all the time and Arachna does virtually nothing (even if she does good total damage my team still ends with >90% Health). Gale I don't use so much anymore because I have no more slots with the introduction of Lingling/Tarus.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Kemosabe, I tried your team. I need to train with the timing, but it really seemed easier today. Well, more so than usually ^^
no more money from me

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:47 pm

Namorat wrote:
Kemosabe, I tried your team. I need to train with the timing, but it really seemed easier today. Well, more so than usually ^^

Basically you open the fight with lingling ult, when the circle is closing in click her again and this should be it for most fights (at least the first 10). If you need to kill some teams faster, use a few ults after lingling's buff is up. If you need healing, use jasmine after lingling is up (she will probably deal 100k damage and kill people too). Lingling energy recovers super fast and she will have it ready again for next fight.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:34 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Namorat wrote:

Basically you open the fight with lingling ult, when the circle is closing in click her again and this should be it for most fights (at least the first 10). If you need to kill some teams faster, use a few ults after lingling's buff is up. If you need healing, use jasmine after lingling is up (she will probably deal 100k damage and kill people too). Lingling energy recovers super fast and she will have it ready again for next fight.

Using her ult is no problem, but I often either had for her to be ready or Taurus ^^ I need a better timing with that :D
no more money from me

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:50 pm

Namorat wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Namorat wrote:

Using her ult is no problem, but I often either had for her to be ready or Taurus ^^ I need a better timing with that :D

You don't need taurus to be ready, you just need his buff, which happens like 3 seconds into the fight. Lingling will always be ready for next fight unless you kill them in like 5 seconds. Her energy efficiency is crazy.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:21 am

Puckersunchers wrote:

Yeah I'm sure no one uses leah one of the best heroes in the game to speed clear cof if using a physical team

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:16 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:

You're wrong. I use Riley/Leah all the time and Arachna does virtually nothing (even if she does good total damage my team still ends with >90% Health). Gale I don't use so much anymore because I have no more slots with the introduction of Lingling/Tarus.

Whatever, theres no point arguing with a wall