User avatar
wiro
Squire
Squire
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:18 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:17 am

I got almost all heroes at max level and equipment.

For CoF I usually go with Flora, Kaneq, Arcturus, Zem, Cara on the first level to get their ultimates.

Then I clear the whole thing with Tholin, Ezio, Jasmine, Ethera, Seraphine.

Now, for harder levels I get the option of double healing, perma-freeze, tank nuke (seraphine+cara+ezio), and an additional tank ready to take over.

Takes about 15 min to clear the whole thing -- perhaps not the fastest, but it never fails.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAIN TEAM: Tholin, Ezio (can be swapped out in favor of Garrick), Jasmine, Ethera, Seraphine
STANDBY HEROES: Flora, Kaneq, Arcturus, Zem, Cara, (Leah)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help:
Seraphine -- always use vs. Ethera. When Ethera jumps to hit the front line, you pop ulti and kill her in a single blow.
Jasmine -- Use to interrupt ultimates like Seraphine, Dokras (if out), Gale etc.
Ezio -- Kill everything, don't use if facing arachna + Namtar together.
Zem/Tholin -- Not much to mind, they handle themselves pretty well. Tholin is the main tank due to his speed buff, otherwise Zem is more tanky in most cases.
Kaneq/Arcturus -- "only" use together. You want the double freeze. Don't use Kaneq's ulti at the beginning of a fight, you will lose seconds of freeze and might end up trapped by the opposing teams ulti.
Cara -- Don't use against Dokras teams.
Flora -- only bring on the team if you are at the last levels, got heavy dps left and can go with Jasmine to heal up a tank. Basically: Jasmine, Flora, Tank with low hp, Ethera, Ezio. Pop etheras ulti and let it run its duration. Then pop floras and Jasmines ulti simultaneously (with floras pressed first).
Leah -- I added her in the standby heroes, because Leah is the type of hero that can be used to speed up the CoF progress like crazy. However, if you face a team that is fed easily (like an awakened Ethera) don't use her.
Garrick -- Use his ulti, while it loads you also pop Leah's ulti and time it together. Pop Etheras ulti and Leah will have a few seconds to pump damage freely, Garricks ulti will fuel them all with energy and hp. Basically full energy with every level.


*** These are my own observations and tactics, someone may look at them and think they are wrong. That's ok. They work for me and I clear CoF every day within 15 min of my first fight. I do the rest of the daily stuff within 15 min and then I'm done. If you think it's totally wrong I am happy to hear some improvements to it.
How much wood could a Kaneq chuck if a Kaneq could chuck wood?
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:58 am

wiro wrote:
*** These are my own observations and tactics, someone may look at them and think they are wrong. That's ok. They work for me and I clear CoF every day within 15 min of my first fight. I do the rest of the daily stuff within 15 min and then I'm done. If you think it's totally wrong I am happy to hear some improvements to it.

lingling and taurus (while having 1 tank and 3 midline total). Nothing is faster than this :)
 
User avatar
wiro
Squire
Squire
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:18 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:22 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
wiro wrote:
*** These are my own observations and tactics, someone may look at them and think they are wrong. That's ok. They work for me and I clear CoF every day within 15 min of my first fight. I do the rest of the daily stuff within 15 min and then I'm done. If you think it's totally wrong I am happy to hear some improvements to it.

lingling and taurus (while having 1 tank and 3 midline total). Nothing is faster than this :)


So Lingling, Taurus, Zem/Tholin.. then what do you add?

I only got Lingling on 3* I think, not the hero I really wanted to use.
How much wood could a Kaneq chuck if a Kaneq could chuck wood?
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:41 am

wiro wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
wiro wrote:
*** These are my own observations and tactics, someone may look at them and think they are wrong. That's ok. They work for me and I clear CoF every day within 15 min of my first fight. I do the rest of the daily stuff within 15 min and then I'm done. If you think it's totally wrong I am happy to hear some improvements to it.

lingling and taurus (while having 1 tank and 3 midline total). Nothing is faster than this :)


So Lingling, Taurus, Zem/Tholin.. then what do you add?

I only got Lingling on 3* I think, not the hero I really wanted to use.

You cannot use both Zem and Tholin because you will not have 3 midline in that case (lingling is backline). Either of them is fine, jasmine and another midline depending on the heroes you're facing, Leah/Serafine are usually good choices. And lingling 3* is not at a problem at all, probably even better since she will get the ultimate faster. If you know the timing on her ult your team will be almost unstopabble.
 
User avatar
tehzmann
Squire
Squire
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:13 pm

Re: Crucible Update!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:16 pm

I have been using Tholin, Riley, Taurus, Jasmine, and Leah for a couple of weeks now. I am level 91 and I have have no problem wiping CoF every day with no deaths. Like other people have said, the only hero I have a hard time against is Ezio, but a instant Taurus ult usually means he is dead.
 
Gmanju
Baron
Baron
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:05 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:08 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
wiro wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
lingling and taurus (while having 1 tank and 3 midline total). Nothing is faster than this :)


So Lingling, Taurus, Zem/Tholin.. then what do you add?

I only got Lingling on 3* I think, not the hero I really wanted to use.

You cannot use both Zem and Tholin because you will not have 3 midline in that case (lingling is backline). Either of them is fine, jasmine and another midline depending on the heroes you're facing, Leah/Serafine are usually good choices. And lingling 3* is not at a problem at all, probably even better since she will get the ultimate faster. If you know the timing on her ult your team will be almost unstopabble.


I find lingling to not be necessary and actually take up more time with her casting animation(zem is the biggest culprit of this) then the time she saves not to mention without her ultimate ready at the start of the fight she might as well be a waste of space. Definitely prefer gizmo in every way since his ultimate + taurus and jasmine will kill a maxed out zem or any other big frontline tanks so you can immediately follow up with a serafine ult into the enemy midline ending the match if there is no backline heroes that can survive jasmine ult, taurus ults final hit + hammer smash + spin attack, boomerang from tholin, serafine aoe nuke + 4 light javelin's and any residual homing missiles from gizmos ult + 4 rocket shots.

Rounds last 8 to 20 seconds 90% of the time.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:14 pm

If you just want the attack buff it takes 2 seconds... Also her energy efficiency is insane, after you cast the ultimate once it will be ready again very soom.
 
Ashkin772
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:47 am

wiro wrote:
I got almost all heroes at max level and equipment.

For CoF I usually go with Flora, Kaneq, Arcturus, Zem, Cara on the first level to get their ultimates.

Then I clear the whole thing with Tholin, Ezio, Jasmine, Ethera, Seraphine.

Now, for harder levels I get the option of double healing, perma-freeze, tank nuke (seraphine+cara+ezio), and an additional tank ready to take over.

Takes about 15 min to clear the whole thing -- perhaps not the fastest, but it never fails.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAIN TEAM: Tholin, Ezio (can be swapped out in favor of Garrick), Jasmine, Ethera, Seraphine
STANDBY HEROES: Flora, Kaneq, Arcturus, Zem, Cara, (Leah)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help:
Seraphine -- always use vs. Ethera. When Ethera jumps to hit the front line, you pop ulti and kill her in a single blow.
Jasmine -- Use to interrupt ultimates like Seraphine, Dokras (if out), Gale etc.
Ezio -- Kill everything, don't use if facing arachna + Namtar together.
Zem/Tholin -- Not much to mind, they handle themselves pretty well. Tholin is the main tank due to his speed buff, otherwise Zem is more tanky in most cases.
Kaneq/Arcturus -- "only" use together. You want the double freeze. Don't use Kaneq's ulti at the beginning of a fight, you will lose seconds of freeze and might end up trapped by the opposing teams ulti.
Cara -- Don't use against Dokras teams.
Flora -- only bring on the team if you are at the last levels, got heavy dps left and can go with Jasmine to heal up a tank. Basically: Jasmine, Flora, Tank with low hp, Ethera, Ezio. Pop etheras ulti and let it run its duration. Then pop floras and Jasmines ulti simultaneously (with floras pressed first).
Leah -- I added her in the standby heroes, because Leah is the type of hero that can be used to speed up the CoF progress like crazy. However, if you face a team that is fed easily (like an awakened Ethera) don't use her.
Garrick -- Use his ulti, while it loads you also pop Leah's ulti and time it together. Pop Etheras ulti and Leah will have a few seconds to pump damage freely, Garricks ulti will fuel them all with energy and hp. Basically full energy with every level.


*** These are my own observations and tactics, someone may look at them and think they are wrong. That's ok. They work for me and I clear CoF every day within 15 min of my first fight. I do the rest of the daily stuff within 15 min and then I'm done. If you think it's totally wrong I am happy to hear some improvements to it.



There is no perfect team for Crucible of Fire and there are many other variations to beat it. I made this post for beginners who just started to play the game and are trying to beat crucible easy mode. The best team that I posted doesn't require any stand by heroes and that is something you should take into consideration
 
User avatar
DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:24 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:52 am

Ashkin772 wrote:
wiro wrote:
I got almost all heroes at max level and equipment.

For CoF I usually go with Flora, Kaneq, Arcturus, Zem, Cara on the first level to get their ultimates.

Then I clear the whole thing with Tholin, Ezio, Jasmine, Ethera, Seraphine.

Now, for harder levels I get the option of double healing, perma-freeze, tank nuke (seraphine+cara+ezio), and an additional tank ready to take over.

Takes about 15 min to clear the whole thing -- perhaps not the fastest, but it never fails.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAIN TEAM: Tholin, Ezio (can be swapped out in favor of Garrick), Jasmine, Ethera, Seraphine
STANDBY HEROES: Flora, Kaneq, Arcturus, Zem, Cara, (Leah)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help:
Seraphine -- always use vs. Ethera. When Ethera jumps to hit the front line, you pop ulti and kill her in a single blow.
Jasmine -- Use to interrupt ultimates like Seraphine, Dokras (if out), Gale etc.
Ezio -- Kill everything, don't use if facing arachna + Namtar together.
Zem/Tholin -- Not much to mind, they handle themselves pretty well. Tholin is the main tank due to his speed buff, otherwise Zem is more tanky in most cases.
Kaneq/Arcturus -- "only" use together. You want the double freeze. Don't use Kaneq's ulti at the beginning of a fight, you will lose seconds of freeze and might end up trapped by the opposing teams ulti.
Cara -- Don't use against Dokras teams.
Flora -- only bring on the team if you are at the last levels, got heavy dps left and can go with Jasmine to heal up a tank. Basically: Jasmine, Flora, Tank with low hp, Ethera, Ezio. Pop etheras ulti and let it run its duration. Then pop floras and Jasmines ulti simultaneously (with floras pressed first).
Leah -- I added her in the standby heroes, because Leah is the type of hero that can be used to speed up the CoF progress like crazy. However, if you face a team that is fed easily (like an awakened Ethera) don't use her.
Garrick -- Use his ulti, while it loads you also pop Leah's ulti and time it together. Pop Etheras ulti and Leah will have a few seconds to pump damage freely, Garricks ulti will fuel them all with energy and hp. Basically full energy with every level.


*** These are my own observations and tactics, someone may look at them and think they are wrong. That's ok. They work for me and I clear CoF every day within 15 min of my first fight. I do the rest of the daily stuff within 15 min and then I'm done. If you think it's totally wrong I am happy to hear some improvements to it.



There is no perfect team for Crucible of Fire and there are many other variations to beat it. I made this post for beginners who just started to play the game and are trying to beat crucible easy mode. The best team that I posted doesn't require any stand by heroes and that is something you should take into consideration

Your first post contains Malrath in it. No beginner has that or even can have that except if very lucky.
 
Ashkin772
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

Re: Crucible Update!

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:56 am

Yes Malrath is obtainable and can be replaced, and the core team that you need is Xanos, Lumos, Jasmine, and Taurus. Malrath isn't as important but he is nice to have in the group and you can do without him.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests