User avatar
Enryfantasy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Ezio 3 stars

Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi,
do you think Ezio will be good at 3 stars? I'm now at level 86. Should I keep power him up and use him?
I generally use him in front of Arachna, by now, in the Epic Arena. I'd like to power up Namtar, too. So that I'll have Namtar in front of Arachna.
And Ezio?
Enry
 
User avatar
Namorat
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Re: Ezio 3 stars

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Enryfantasy wrote:
Hi,
do you think Ezio will be good at 3 stars? I'm now at level 86. Should I keep power him up and use him?
I generally use him in front of Arachna, by now, in the Epic Arena. I'd like to power up Namtar, too. So that I'll have Namtar in front of Arachna.
And Ezio?


The answer is pretty much as expected. He is decent at three stars, but not really great ^^
no more money from me
 
User avatar
Caster00
Squire
Squire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Ezio 3 stars

Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:43 am

Enryfantasy wrote:
Hi,
do you think Ezio will be good at 3 stars? I'm now at level 86. Should I keep power him up and use him?
I generally use him in front of Arachna, by now, in the Epic Arena. I'd like to power up Namtar, too. So that I'll have Namtar in front of Arachna.
And Ezio?


As I said in other topic:
I bought him 3 stars for 0.99 $, and it was amazing, and still he is but not for Arena (in high level you should use only heroes with minimum 5 stars); but still works well for CoF, the last level of Firehawk boss in Prophecy Pool, etc.
When I used him in my main team some time ago, he was great. It was my "tank".... With his dodge and continuos movement he can survive a lot of, and his ultimate had nice damage.
He looked a bit OP in that time, because he had damage like a DPS, but resist like a offtank, and with his dodge and movement he could tank..... But he wasnt OP, because every Arachna could eliminated him (and every magic DPS who catch him).
But when I was growing levels, I though he needed more a bit damage (maybe that is because I have him with 3 stars and I couldnt upgrade it), but Lilith solucionate that with the ability of his awaken.

I haven't him in 7 stars, only 3; but I think is a good hero (it's not the hero I would use in Arena rightnow, watching the metagame... but is a good hero).
Hope someday Lilith open his souls in the game.


As partner Namorat said: Ezio is decent in 3 stars, but not great.
I had a team like this at level 80-85:
Enrique > Ethera > Garrick > Ulfang > Ezio (3 stars)
It was my main team; with a lot of dodge, I could survive really great, more vs physical teams, but I could defeat even mix teams or full magic teams, thanks to all the CCs (Enrique, Ethera, Ulfang...) and the prizes from Garrick. It was a really really nice combo team, and If SH wouldnt up to levels 100, and if Ezio souls would were free, it had been one of my main teams in use.
(Maybe changing Ulfang, for Arachna, Kong, etc, depending circunstances.... Ulfang could be maybe decent in mid levels, but in high levels he is bullshit, at least rightnow).

Rightnow, the metagame consist in to have a wall of heroes in front (Elric, Drago, Zem...) and a big magic DPS in back (Serafine, Dokras, Cara..).
And with that metagame a team like the other (Enrique, Ethera, Ezio...) is near useless.
So.... if you want try something like that, and have money for upgrade fast, ok..... But it will not work long time yet, because you are near level 90...
So... I think It does not deserve the effort. In your case I would prefer upgrade a nice team for levels 95.... because maybe you will need a lot of time to upgrade it.
There is "safe options", heroes that always (or most of the time, for now) will be usefull.... Like Tholin, Arachna, Gizmo, Xanos...).
For exameple, even if rightnow Gizmo is not used.... he is very usefull for HoL, CoF and Prophecy Pool (the spider boss). So he is a "safe option" for waste time.

Meanwhile.... Bloodspear? He only is usefull in HoL I have heard... Not too much, so... is a waste of time.
Sumiko? Another waste of time (obviously).
Serafine?... well, she is the OPest rightnow, and everybody use her. For that I think Lilith will nerf her soon, and for that I don't want waste time and resources for upgrade her (I have her in level 70 and with 3 stars I think). I prefer awaken others heroes, and wait... and when Lilith give us other good hero, upgrade him.
That is what I did with Zem (upgrading him since I got him). Maybe they nerf Zem soon too (he is not OP, but people is crying), but at least I have been able to take advantage of it, because I did it since the first time I got him.
But with Serafine, maybe is a waste of time, at least you can upgrade her fast (money) to 6-7 stars, level 95+, and awaken.... If I could do that in less than a month, I would do. But I will not waste time for see, in the last moments, they nerfed her and I wasted my time, when I could have been upgrading another hero.

Rightnow I'm upgrading Kong.
I think he is a bit UP (but still is soon for know it), but I think can do a nice team of summons, with Dokras > Kong > Tholin > Vernos > Malrath.... I will have to wait for see it.
Do you want counteract Serafine? ......... Use Bender o_o
You're welcome.
 
Gmanju
Baron
Baron
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:05 am

Re: Ezio 3 stars

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Bs is not just good for hol but for raids, caves, certain epic arena set ups, and more. Also serafine or zem will not be nerfed, lilith does not nerf heroes period.

Ezio at 3 stars is meh past lvl 75, he picks up a little bit from awakening but unless he is at least 5 stars I wouldn't bother with him. Honestly I just don't think he is a necessary hero so I don't care for him even if mine was 7 stars.
 
Gmanju
Baron
Baron
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:05 am

Re: Ezio 3 stars

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Bs is not just good for hol but for raids, caves, certain epic arena set ups, and more. Also serafine or zem will not be nerfed, lilith does not nerf heroes period.

Ezio at 3 stars is meh past lvl 75, he picks up a little bit from awakening but unless he is at least 5 stars I wouldn't bother with him. Honestly I just don't think he is a necessary hero so I don't care for him even if mine was 7 stars.
 
divino
Baron
Baron
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Re: Ezio 3 stars

Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:22 pm

Gmanju wrote:
Also serafine or zem will not be nerfed, lilith does not nerf heroes period..


Thats the fun about this game, a hero is OP, dont worry! we'll release a more OP hero to beat the previous one, the new hero is too OP? dont worry! we'll release a more OP hero to beat the previous one...

You get the idea, eventually lilith will release a hero who will kill enemy party as soon as he put a foot in the battefield.
 
Gmanju
Baron
Baron
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:05 am

Re: Ezio 3 stars

Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:07 pm

divino wrote:
Gmanju wrote:
Also serafine or zem will not be nerfed, lilith does not nerf heroes period..


Thats the fun about this game, a hero is OP, dont worry! we'll release a more OP hero to beat the previous one, the new hero is too OP? dont worry! we'll release a more OP hero to beat the previous one...

You get the idea, eventually lilith will release a hero who will kill enemy party as soon as he put a foot in the battefield.


Zem and Serafine are not op so not sure eh at your talking about.
 
User avatar
DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:24 am

Re: Ezio 3 stars

Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:44 pm

Nobody is OP xD ... everyone can be counter easy. They are "OP" when encountered in Epic Arena without knowing that they are there. But, once you know, taking them down is not big of a problem.

I have Ezio at 77 (leave him behind because he was not good anymore at 3*) ... so, yep. Don't invest on him. When you decide to buy him 7*, upgrade him once more, but not now.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Ezio 3 stars

Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:11 pm

DeusEx wrote:
Nobody is OP xD ... everyone can be counter easy. They are "OP" when encountered in Epic Arena without knowing that they are there. But, once you know, taking them down is not big of a problem.

I have Ezio at 77 (leave him behind because he was not good anymore at 3*) ... so, yep. Don't invest on him. When you decide to buy him 7*, upgrade him once more, but not now.

He is useful for HOL at 3*. Well he is also useful for some arena fights at 3* but very specific fights.
 
User avatar
DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:24 am

Re: Ezio 3 stars

Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:42 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
DeusEx wrote:
Nobody is OP xD ... everyone can be counter easy. They are "OP" when encountered in Epic Arena without knowing that they are there. But, once you know, taking them down is not big of a problem.

I have Ezio at 77 (leave him behind because he was not good anymore at 3*) ... so, yep. Don't invest on him. When you decide to buy him 7*, upgrade him once more, but not now.

He is useful for HOL at 3*. Well he is also useful for some arena fights at 3* but very specific fights.

I think at HoL un-awakened Ezio is useless, he deals not much damage, and only surviving is not enough. His only purpose is PP Firehawk. I don't use him anymore in Arena because he only charges the enemy party. But, well, if you say "very specific," I agree, very very.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests