Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Re: Merry Christmas Event

Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:48 am

Puckersunchers wrote:
30X diamond chest pulls to get a 3* hero that you don't have? get real Lilith. This is your best fuck up after the roll back incident.

Neah the thanksgiving event was worse. At least here you actually get something you normally do not. For the thanksgiving event you got 50% less rare tokens then you would from a regular purchase event lol. I already called it, lilith has the most awful and insulting holiday events I've ever seen in any game. Most of the time it's preferable to have just regular events over their special "holiday" GIVE US YOUR HOLIDAY MONEY KIDS events.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Gmanju wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:
30X diamond chest pulls to get a 3* hero that you don't have? get real Lilith. This is your best fuck up after the roll back incident.

Neah the thanksgiving event was worse. At least here you actually get something you normally do not. For the thanksgiving event you got 50% less rare tokens then you would from a regular purchase event lol. I already called it, lilith has the most awful and insulting holiday events I've ever seen in any game. Most of the time it's preferable to have just regular events over their special "holiday" GIVE US YOUR HOLIDAY MONEY KIDS events.

I have yet to see a game matching SH in piss poor events.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Only missing Urestag, because I don't want him... so... Not a Deal for me.
no more money from me

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:06 pm

The event could have been decent IF we could have chosen the heroe, not randomly assigned. That is total and utterly bullshit. I only have 40 heroes xD and half are shit I don't event use. I would not want to spend 7770 Diamonds on a shitty new randomly heroe.
And also, 3* random heroe? lol More shit. Don't know how people bought that. Unless you only are short of one really great heroe, but that is not so realistic. Maybe if at the same time where another Diamond spender event (a good one), could have been nice. Not even for stealing Lilith is good.

Savitar
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:41 pm

I don´t like the event neither :/

Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:08 am

I think we should lighten up about this Christmas event. The pay more mentality is never going to go away. We get portraits for participating and I think that is good enough in my book. You can't expect to get 7 star heroes for free when you participate in these kinds of events

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:43 am

Ashkin772 wrote:
I think we should lighten up about this Christmas event. The pay more mentality is never going to go away. We get portraits for participating and I think that is good enough in my book. You can't expect to get 7 star heroes for free when you participate in these kinds of events

We could expect a 3* for free. Keeping customers happy is good for business. Pissing them off is not... And it's christmas.

s00pahFr0g
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:43 am

Yea so far it has been pretty lame, hopefully whatever the reward for the 3 items is turns out to be good. I would take a double CoF gold/coins or all dojos open event any day over all of these. Honestly though special holiday events really should be events like those in addition to the cosmetic rewards. If the new year reward thing turns out to be lame too then I will definitely be disappointed.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Nice event this. We now have civil wars inside guilds over ruin opportunities. Fun stuff for a change :D

wiro
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:32 am

Puckersunchers wrote:
SplashBro wrote:
hengli wrote:
It will start in few days guys. :)
Not only the Christmas Scavenger Hunt event but there will be much more going on.

Please...please....new traveling treant hero...please?

And what are you supposed to pay him with? All the extra SSs have gone down town (furnace)

True dat! We need the ability to exchange wood and iron for crystals too :D
How much wood could a Kaneq chuck if a Kaneq could chuck wood?