Dibbl3r
Knight
Knight

Re: Heroic Academy Skill Guide and Builds

Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Gmanju, could not write it better than you :-) Thanx for clear argumentation put together in one post

Altair
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:51 pm

What will be better for Zem - Physical Toughness or Ability lvl.
With Physical Toughness all clear. It's very useful against crits, cuz against normal atacks Zem can be selfhealing. I wander, how many useful ability lvl for zem.
Last edited by Altair on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Anyone have the crit% and crit+ numbers?
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

HellForce
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Yes it looks like we still have some figuring out to when it comes to some of the talents and stats in the game that can be confusing. If I am not right on something I appreciate any input so we can get this all figured out. Maybe we get get Hengli to pop in for some input too! :)

The next talent, and stat to a certain degree, I wondering about is silence. I believed that only affected magic heroes but the question is why do some physical heroes, like Dina, have silence protection? Most heroes seem to have that talent as well so is that just a talent to ignore to pick another one on the tree?

I believe my testing on the talent Healing Potions and First Aid have shown that Healing Potion helps you hero heal more and is great for self healing heroes while First Aid helps our healers in the game like Flora and Jasmine. I've noticed a bump from first aid to summons as well but for Zem for example I believe the other talents in that tree would be better.
「A」H3llforce

Proud Member of
「A」llstars
#1 guild on server

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 am

Two questions:

1) Does Healing Ratio affect life steal?
2) Does anyone have any numbers for how much stats the Crit Damage skills give?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:46 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Two questions:

Anyone?

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Two questions:

Anyone?

Yes it effects all healing that is generated by the hero itself which includes things like regeneration, lifesteal, zems zombies ect... The other healing talent increases the health gained from ALL sources including healing done by other heroes on the team such as flora, jasmine, lumos ect...

The crit dmg % is going to vary based on which columns it lands. The only hero I chose it for was tanya which happens to be the 2nd tier of talents and it grants a total of 12% or 2.4% per point. I have 2 heroes with full trees being ns and zem. For nightshade I obviously took the skill lvls since thay gives nightshade an extra 3% as it is and for zem I took the magic crit ratings and piercing since those 2 stats are almost nonexistent for zem and would give him a solid boost since like 90%+ of his dmg is magic.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Gmanju wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Two questions:

Anyone?

Yes it effects all healing that is generated by the hero itself which includes things like regeneration, lifesteal, zems zombies ect... The other healing talent increases the health gained from ALL sources including healing done by other heroes on the team such as flora, jasmine, lumos ect...

The crit dmg % is going to vary based on which columns it lands. The only hero I chose it for was tanya which happens to be the 2nd tier of talents and it grants a total of 12% or 2.4% per point. I have 2 heroes with full trees being ns and zem. For nightshade I obviously took the skill lvls since thay gives nightshade an extra 3% as it is and for zem I took the magic crit ratings and piercing since those 2 stats are almost nonexistent for zem and would give him a solid boost since like 90%+ of his dmg is magic.

Thanks. It makes sense even though Tanya doesn't have super high crit rating, because she snipes heroes that usually have low physical armor so pierce will not be that important.

Did you chose healing ratio or dodge for Tanya?

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:24 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Gmanju wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Anyone?

Thanks. It makes sense even though Tanya doesn't have super high crit rating, because she snipes heroes that usually have low physical armor so pierce will not be that important.

Did you chose healing ratio or dodge for Tanya?

Not that far yet but healing is superior by a massive margin. Also I don't know about your tanya but mine crits a lot.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm

I haven't measured how often she crits but, if you compare the physical crit rating with others, heroes like ethera, leah and bloodspear have a lot more crit rating than Tanya.