KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: New hero

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Vesperas wrote:
I personally don't like hunters that "phase", like namtar, riley, ezio, cara, etc, while Alana who actually f***ing teleports is vulnerable and gets kill stolen like crazy. I'll suggest that in a bit.

What are you talking about, you like riley :P

watakushi
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:18 pm

The only problem I've found with Lingling is that since her animations are quite long, she gets interrupted A LOT. For example, I put her in a Mystic Ruins team, she started cooking and one of those archers from the enemy team's back row kept shooting arrows at her and interrupting her actions every single time, she was not stunned, just interrupted, and then tried to use her first ability again. At the end of the short fight she ended up with 0 damage and 0 heals, she contributed absolutely nothing to the team.
Since her animations are generally longer than most characters', maybe they could be made uninterruptible (except for stuns and other forms of CC of course) so she can take damage for attacks received, but be able to actually do something and not just stand there, taking free hits all the match.

Just my 2 cents.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:39 am

Brutus03 wrote:
Maybe next month they can have a beautician open up a salon in the middle of the arena and use a hair dryer to melt people smh

LOL, that's exactly what I thought.