Brutus03
Squire
Squire

New hero

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:08 pm

this new hero is dumb so now we have a chef cooking turkey on the battlefield seriously how about coming up with real heroes that actually would make sense. This is worse than Konrad what a waste. Maybe next month they can have a beautician open up a salon in the middle of the arena and use a hair dryer to melt people smh

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: New hero

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:37 pm

I understand your sentiment, although I believe it becomes boring if you get 15 medieval knights and ninjas and such for the next months. Plus realistic skills get boring to. I rather have heroes like Lingling, despite their admittedly silly nature.
no more money from me

Brutus03
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:30 am

I get that we don't want 10 knights etc but there is another game soul hunters is like that has been out longer has more heroes and has 2-3 new heroes every month and they don't have heroes that have to bring a kitchen with them, or a laboratory (Konrad). I really enjoy this game and think it ruins the game with dumb things like that. Just my opinion but I look forward to the new heroes in these games and it's a big let down think they could put a little more effort in. I think lingling has decent abilities that are good support just not enamored with her. Ok I've said my peace now back to playing lol

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:14 am

Are you refering to hero's farce? The game where you could almost 1v5 any team with fallon dominion?

Lingling is t**s! I haven't used her, just press on her in the hunter tab :D
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:50 am

Brutus03 wrote:
I get that we don't want 10 knights etc but there is another game soul hunters is like that has been out longer has more heroes and has 2-3 new heroes every month and they don't have heroes that have to bring a kitchen with them, or a laboratory (Konrad). I really enjoy this game and think it ruins the game with dumb things like that. Just my opinion but I look forward to the new heroes in these games and it's a big let down think they could put a little more effort in. I think lingling has decent abilities that are good support just not enamored with her. Ok I've said my peace now back to playing lol

The only words that I have for this are Dope and King.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:10 am

Brutus03 wrote:

And your opinion is as valid as everyone else's :)
You know, I would like if there was some kind of connective backstory behind the heroes (like Overwatch). It doesn't have to be the focus, but it would be nice, but of course the actual backstory of the game is flimsy and lackluster too of course. And with modern woodcutters and aliens and things like that I don't expect them to come back to anything resembling what you prefer, so I decided to embrace the silliness ^^
no more money from me

tacocat
Knight
Knight

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Brutus03 wrote:

Or a little toddler in a dino costume...
Big boobed woman who can cook? Now thats enamoring!

Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:43 am

Overall, I think lingling is a great hero. She can potentially be as good as li twins because she has a insane ultimate if you use it correctly. But if you don't star her up, she sucks. You need to get her to seven stars because she needs it to make her ultimate stronger.

I personally don't mind the drawback because I can just level up better heroes...

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:56 am

Ashkin772 wrote:
Overall, I think lingling is a great hero. She can potentially be as good as li twins because she has a insane ultimate if you use it correctly. But if you don't star her up, she sucks. You need to get her to seven stars because she needs it to make her ultimate stronger.

I personally don't mind the drawback because I can just level up better heroes...

She is going to be used in hol mostly. The stars will be irrelevant there

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:03 am

I personally don't like hunters that "phase", like namtar, riley, ezio, cara, etc, while Alana who actually f***ing teleports is vulnerable and gets kill stolen like crazy. I'll suggest that in a bit.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.