Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Re: Time to make Ezio soulstones available!

Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:23 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Ashkin772 wrote:
The ultimate isn't a guarantee to hit firehawk every battle. Enzio would be overpowered if that happened. Zem will most likely have the lowest hp in a fight because he's a front tank and yes enzio is not over powered so get over it. There is always a counter to a hero in Arena. I have had teams attack with Garrick to counter zem and it worked, and using Arachna, Cara, And Dokras against my enzio in battles. Enzio is not overpowered period.

What the hell are you talking about. I didnt say ezio is overpowered. Im saying he is good vs firehawk

I never pointed out at you saying this. I was saying that enzio could possibly be overpowered if he ultimated on firehawk every single Arena battle

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Of course you cannot guarantee that. But ezio kills firehawk very often. If you have ezio + tanya + jasmine then firehawk wont do much.

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:31 am

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:41 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт