Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Re: Time to make Ezio soulstones available!

Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:44 pm

I like Ezio where he stands right now and almost every hero in the game can be countered by some other hero. In the case for ezio, he can be countered by Arachna. It would be nice if soulstones could be accumulated but it isn't essential. You can still do really well with just a three star ezio for one dollar... I currently have ezio at Seven stars and it really isn't much of a difference. I feel the extra stars he gets tends to feed the other team with energy because he does so much damage quickly on his attacks and can back fire quickly if they have firehawk or Taurus on the enemy team when they use their ultimate.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Ashkin772 wrote:
I like Ezio where he stands right now and almost every hero in the game can be countered by some other hero. In the case for ezio, he can be countered by Arachna. It would be nice if soulstones could be accumulated but it isn't essential. You can still do really well with just a three star ezio for one dollar... I currently have ezio at Seven stars and it really isn't much of a difference. I feel the extra stars he gets tends to feed the other team with energy because he does so much damage quickly on his attacks and can back fire quickly if they have firehawk or Taurus on the enemy team when they use their ultimate.

I dont think it works that way. I'm not sure about the game formulas but it feels like you feed the enemy more when you attack multiple times for lower damage. The higher damage you do the more likely it is that their HP bar drops faster than their energy fills. Ezio will not kill anyone by himself before he ults so he will give a bit if energy to some heroes, nothing too serious. Also he is pretty good at killing firehawk. The second he gets his ult firehawk is gone, unless there is another opponent with less hp but there is a good chance it will be firehawk

Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:15 pm

I wasn't clear with what I said and I meant to say ezio isn't overpowered. I have done many attacks on Arena and I'm rank 1 or 2 on my server on a daily basis and I know what I'm talking about and ezio can be countered.

Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:17 pm

I don't use him to stay rank one or two. You just need counters and answers to win a battle and that requires a lot of gold, food, and a brain to win.

Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:19 pm

Ezio does his ultimate on a random enemy and their is no guarantee he will go for firehawk on every fight.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:46 pm

Ashkin772 wrote:
Ezio does his ultimate on a random enemy and their is no guarantee he will go for firehawk on every fight.

Its not random it's the hero with less hp. Usually zem or firehawk

Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:23 am

Yea but firehawk isn't always the hero with least amount of hit points

Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:24 am

The ultimate isn't a guarantee to hit firehawk every battle. Enzio would be overpowered if that happened. Zem will most likely have the lowest hp in a fight because he's a front tank and yes enzio is not over powered so get over it. There is always a counter to a hero in Arena. I have had teams attack with Garrick to counter zem and it worked, and using Arachna, Cara, And Dokras against my enzio in battles. Enzio is not overpowered period.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:13 am

Ashkin772 wrote:
Yea but firehawk isn't always the hero with least amount of hit points

Of course not but it is a lot of the time since he uses his own HP to fuel the ult

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:14 am

Ashkin772 wrote:
The ultimate isn't a guarantee to hit firehawk every battle. Enzio would be overpowered if that happened. Zem will most likely have the lowest hp in a fight because he's a front tank and yes enzio is not over powered so get over it. There is always a counter to a hero in Arena. I have had teams attack with Garrick to counter zem and it worked, and using Arachna, Cara, And Dokras against my enzio in battles. Enzio is not overpowered period.

What the hell are you talking about. I didnt say ezio is overpowered. Im saying he is good vs firehawk