MeetArt1fact
Knight
Knight

Re: Worst event ever?

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:11 pm

DeusEx wrote:
MeetArt1fact wrote:
Since I don't spend money in the game, I don't have many strong heroes... but the ones that I have I know how to manage them in Treasure Cave to plunder strong players.... I'm level 83.... my strong heroe is level 80 with the second golden fusion.... I have my primary party the strong one, but if I enterer in a fight against an much stronger opponent, I'll have no strong heroes to defeat them.... SO, I use another weak team to deal damage on them, and make them a little weaker and in the second battle I use my strongest heroes to defeat them.... Good strategy beats strong heroes....

Sometimes that only boost the energy of an already charged defending team. Sometimes there are teams that can't be taken down xD at least not unless you have many, many heroes. I always avoid fighting against Firehawk's teams in the cave because if they charged, it is gonna take out around 2 parties. All the other ones I can sort of manage, also if Zem is completely charged is a problem.
Today I used 3 teams to take a completely charged Zem and others also charged xD and other I just quit after the first defeat because a Zem that kills is just a endlessly charged Zem.
Which I don't understand is why many attackers teams are charged already, is that because they are from an autoplunder user? I only do manually plunder, so I am always empty, obviously. That I do hate.

There was this person here at forum that complaint about this as a bug that need to be fixed.... Me too.. only manually kkkkkk I try to avoid some heroes... I know who I can face against and who I can't.... Zem, Firehawk and now Taurus... according to most of the people... they need to be fixed kkkkkkk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:17 pm

MeetArt1fact wrote:
There was this person here at forum that complaint about this as a bug that need to be fixed.... Me too.. only manually kkkkkk I try to avoid some heroes... I know who I can face against and who I can't.... Zem, Firehawk and now Taurus... according to most of the people... they need to be fixed kkkkkkk

They all have counters. Zem can be tricky with some teams... Firehawk does nothing against tanya.

MeetArt1fact
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:21 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
MeetArt1fact wrote:

They all have counters. Zem can be tricky with some teams... Firehawk does nothing against tanya.

I've heard people saying about Tanya that she's a really great counter.... I think I'll have to develop her a bit more.. She's new at my list of heroes...

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:41 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
MeetArt1fact wrote:

That is in a normal fight, both parties being at 0 energy.

But when you encounter a team made of Zem, Lumos, Taurus, Firehawk and Xanos, and they can activate its ultimates right away. It is game over to 2, 3 or 4 teams... depending the level you are at. Lumos can stop Tanya for jumping at the back, Zem will take out Tanya while on the front because of Lumos, Xanos will interrupt everybody and kill someone in the process, firehawk well, kill everyone for sure, Taurus is the worst of all now when he ultimates at the beginning xD and I have seen many times this kind of team in the TC. I just click next, if they are by themselves it is quite easy, but combined 2 or more and it is quite impossible sometimes with a team of 15-20 that I have, not all maxed-out.

But yeah, in arena it is somewhat easy.

MeetArt1fact
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:21 pm

DeusEx wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
MeetArt1fact wrote:

But when you encounter a team made of Zem, Lumos, Taurus, Firehawk and Xanos, and they can activate its ultimates right away. It is game over to 2, 3 or 4 teams... depending the level you are at. Lumos can stop Tanya for jumping at the back, Zem will take out Tanya while on the front because of Lumos, Xanos will interrupt everybody and kill someone in the process, firehawk well, kill everyone for sure, Taurus is the worst of all now when he ultimates at the beginning xD and I have seen many times this kind of team in the TC. I just click next, if they are by themselves it is quite easy, but combined 2 or more and it is quite impossible sometimes with a team of 15-20 that I have, not all maxed-out.

KKKKKKKKKKK "I just click next" ..... is so good to know that I'm not the only one to do the same. Xanos I can face it, but when the team has Firehawk and a Zem with the first golden fusion, I just skip battle! I have 38 heroes, but most of them are in purple fusion and the rest I'm upgrading to golden....

tacocat
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:56 am

Why do you guys keep bashing OP? His rants are the most epic and entertaining! What would this place be without him? Stop telling him to quit!

My only complaint with cave is that the coin increase is disproportional with difficulty. A team that is like a fusion and several levels higher present only a couple hundred more coins. Often such teams take 2 tries and 4 breads. Not worth it!

Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Tacocat I totally agree with what you are saying. The levels are the cause of this problem and sometimes the hard ones only yield one potion and maybe two diamonds after a fight which isn't that much for the efforts we put into it.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:57 pm

DeusEx wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
MeetArt1fact wrote:

COF is even easier just have heroes with ults ready. Mines just skip it and find another one

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Growing fan of this page :)

Sun May 10, 2020 9:02 pm

Growing fan of this forum :) Btw, if you want to know the greatest cabs for hire in the UK, I highly suggest this cheap cabs to hire profile along with this top taxi to hire forum and this best taxi cab for hire page and don't forget this top taxi for hire, not to mention this cheap cabs to hire profile.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Loving the insights of this page :)

Tue May 12, 2020 4:52 pm

Growing fan of this this blog :) Btw, if you want to see the best info about the Mastiff type of dog, I highly recommend this like it about dog training along with this dig this about dogs and this redirected here on dog breedsand don't forget this conversational tone on dog breeds, not to mention this read full report on dog breedsalongside this read what he said on dog healthand this visit site about dog breedsand don't forget this url on dog health and this more hints on dog breedsalong with this try what he says about dog breedstoo! Also worth mentioning this guy about dogs together with this link about dog breeds, it's great info.