Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Re: Worst event ever?

Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:20 am

i do sort of agree that your level 85 heros shouldn't have to face up against an awakened level 90 hero team in cave. It is kind of rediculous and when you refresh the list you just see the same list. There is a huge difference between the teams you face and in my experience my blue heroes with their third ability were facing purple geared heros with their fourth ability putting me at a disadvantage and making it challenging for me to win.

I have done the plundering and I feel the rewards should be better and I feel they should limit how high of level you face. For example, my level 45 heros shouldn't have to face a level 55 purple hero team with their fourth ability unlocked while I only have my third ability unlocked. It just isn't fair in that perspective. Maybe you can have me up against another 45 team? I would totally be fine with that. My point is that levels make a huge impact in the fights.

Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:01 am

Ashkin772 wrote:
i do sort of agree that your level 85 heros shouldn't have to face up against an awakened level 90 hero team in cave. It is kind of rediculous and when I refresh the list you, I sometimes see a similar group. There is a huge difference between the teams you face and in my experience my blue heroes with their third ability were facing purple geared heros with their fourth ability putting me at a disadvantage and making it challenging for me to win.

I have done the plundering and I feel the rewards should be better and I feel they should limit how high of level you face. For example, my level 45 heros shouldn't have to face a level 55 purple hero team with their fourth ability unlocked while I only have my third ability unlocked. It just isn't fair in that perspective. Maybe you can have me up against another 45 team? I would totally be fine with that. My point is that levels make a huge impact in the fights.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:52 am

I agree on OP's inquiry about treasure cave match making as I'm being frustrated by the same problem. I even make a thread about it with a screenshot several days ago.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:07 am

Some of you

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:58 am

Purely based on level could be fair, I guess, becomes then it depends on team comp and outfitting the heroes. That said, I personally haven't faced any matchmaking problem in months. Any team, regardless of rating and level was beatable. Two tries every couple of dozen tries maybe, so it is rather hypothetical for me.
no more money from me

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:44 pm

10k higher rated team with half energy filled before the battle. Yeah, you have so much chance to beat them.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:31 pm

10k I only ever managed in the Arena. I agree that ist would be too much in CoF or Treasure Cave. Something I just thought of, though: if the game uses my highest possible rating as foundation (which makes sense), the difference wouldnt be as extreme.
no more money from me

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Lol, Turkey General.

I like this event better than the pumpkins, least everyone isn't boosting. For caves, I lose when I forget to autobattle, the key is to fight teasms you can beat.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

MeetArt1fact
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:15 am

Since I don't spend money in the game, I don't have many strong heroes... but the ones that I have I know how to manage them in Treasure Cave to plunder strong players.... I'm level 83.... my strong heroe is level 80 with the second golden fusion.... I have my primary party the strong one, but if I enterer in a fight against an much stronger opponent, I'll have no strong heroes to defeat them.... SO, I use another weak team to deal damage on them, and make them a little weaker and in the second battle I use my strongest heroes to defeat them.... Good strategy beats strong heroes....

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:55 pm

MeetArt1fact wrote:
Since I don't spend money in the game, I don't have many strong heroes... but the ones that I have I know how to manage them in Treasure Cave to plunder strong players.... I'm level 83.... my strong heroe is level 80 with the second golden fusion.... I have my primary party the strong one, but if I enterer in a fight against an much stronger opponent, I'll have no strong heroes to defeat them.... SO, I use another weak team to deal damage on them, and make them a little weaker and in the second battle I use my strongest heroes to defeat them.... Good strategy beats strong heroes....

Sometimes that only boost the energy of an already charged defending team. Sometimes there are teams that can't be taken down xD at least not unless you have many, many heroes. I always avoid fighting against Firehawk's teams in the cave because if they charged, it is gonna take out around 2 parties. All the other ones I can sort of manage, also if Zem is completely charged is a problem.
Today I used 3 teams to take a completely charged Zem and others also charged xD and other I just quit after the first defeat because a Zem that kills is just a endlessly charged Zem.
Which I don't understand is why many attackers teams are charged already, is that because they are from an autoplunder user? I only do manually plunder, so I am always empty, obviously. That I do hate.