KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:15 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
I used to look at him but he shows just a small part of the whole game. He has very different opinions than the majority of the gaming communities(focused on levels 90-95 mostly), maybe because he's in an endgame server.

I'm not basing myself on his opinions but on what I have seen from the teams he has faced in the top 10.

Being used in "endgame servers" =/= OP, because a lot of players use the new hero just to "show it" or to "have something new to test/use".

From the matches I saw with Sylphi she seemed really ridiculous tbh... She didn't die, she almost always was top DPS, she increases the magic pierce rating of a lot of heroes. Her ulti does crazy damage both in AOE and single target situations (it deals more damage if there are less targets...) and she is is seen in top damage in a lot of raid waves and wave bosses.

Majority of O+1 opinions say she's not B in Arena, same as Leah.
In my experience, Sylphi may be a B, but I have to show the rates of majority. I'm still at level 97 while there are too few contributing(with opinions) players being over level 96, so none is deep into O+2 fusion ==> Tier List is still based on O+1 fusion ==> Sylphi can't be a B :/

Regarding Leah, most of the teams I saw with her on his server (and there were several in top 10 normal and epic, including Worst F himself) she was used in a physical AOE combo with Malrath and Tanya to quickly kill the squishier DPS, and it worked very well.

People also have been saying that pure physical teams are not good anymore, but here I must disagree veehemently. I have been developing my own AOE physical teams, and they destroy a LOT (not all) of the current meta teams, I've had many, many situations where the opposing Zem dealt 0 damage, or I killed the backline so fast that he was left alone and couldn't do much, without using any single target hero. The only non physical hero I used was Taurus. So yeah, I do think Leah is a pretty strong hero in the right teams (I'm level 96 btw), ironically the hero that seems to counter her the most is taurus, he can kill her pretty fast. Arachna is not very scary anymore tbh.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Yeah definitely a B tier hero, only over 4 million dmg vs drago, wish I could see that dmg spread

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/gnpla

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:47 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I'm not basing myself on his opinions but on what I have seen from the teams he has faced in the top 10.

Still talking about O+2(while Tier List is based on O+1) + end-game servers. The other diamond flooders say she's B-C tier in Arena, while the majority says she's a C. We'll see :)

From the matches I saw with Sylphi she seemed really ridiculous tbh... She didn't die, she almost always was top DPS, she increases the magic pierce rating of a lot of heroes. Her ulti does crazy damage both in AOE and single target situations (it deals more damage if there are less targets...) and she is is seen in top damage in a lot of raid waves and wave bosses.

Totally confirmed by everyone, that's why she's rated A in Raid.

Regarding Leah, most of the teams I saw with her on his server (and there were several in top 10 normal and epic, including Worst F himself) she was used in a physical AOE combo with Malrath and Tanya to quickly kill the squishier DPS, and it worked very well.

People also have been saying that pure physical teams are not good anymore, but here I must disagree veehemently. I have been developing my own AOE physical teams, and they destroy a LOT (not all) of the current meta teams, I've had many, many situations where the opposing Zem dealt 0 damage, or I killed the backline so fast that he was left alone and couldn't do much, without using any single target hero. The only non physical hero I used was Taurus. So yeah, I do think Leah is a pretty strong hero in the right teams (I'm level 96 btw), ironically the hero that seems to counter her the most is taurus, he can kill her pretty fast. Arachna is not very scary anymore tbh.

Being Leah a great hero in specific teams or against specific opponents, she's rated B. Definetly not an A.
I consider her a C but the majority is in accord with you(specific team or specific opponents).

I'm in accord Arachna is not so scary anymore, but she's still top damage in teams running 2-3 among Ezio/Kaneq/Kong/Tholin/Tanya/Tareth/Malrath/Lars/Elric...I know some of them are not meta, still pretty scary if aw Arachna is removed.

Gmanju wrote:
Yeah definitely a B tier hero, only over 4 million dmg vs drago, wish I could see that dmg spread

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/gnpla

Just saying:
Zi0iP wrote:
I have a lot of infos/opinions on her being S tier in HoL

...and if you ever looked the file you're talking about, she have been rated S tier in HoL for days.
You don't even read. Stop spamming/griefing this topic, please.

Mirage
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:05 am

Is there any heroes that I should summon right away? I know I need Jasmine. Anyone else?

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:51 am

Essential heroes right now seem to be Jasmine, Zem, Taurus, Sylphi for different purposes.
no more money from me

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:01 am

Zi0iP wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Still talking about O+2(while Tier List is based on O+1) + end-game servers. The other diamond flooders say she's B-C tier in Arena, while the majority says she's a C. We'll see :)

I saw her totally dominating the arena to be honest. I don't have first hand experience with her so I don't really have a strong opinion.

Being Leah a great hero in specific teams or against specific opponents, she's rated B. Definetly not an A.
I consider her a C but the majority is in accord with you(specific team or specific opponents).

I didn't say she was an A, but definitely a B for me. I also think that she is better than D for defense.

I'm in accord Arachna is not so scary anymore, but she's still top damage in teams running 2-3 among Ezio/Kaneq/Kong/Tholin/Tanya/Tareth/Malrath/Lars/Elric...I know some of them are not meta, still pretty scary if aw Arachna is removed.

Top damage means nothing if your whole team is dead.

Mirage
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:29 am

Namorat wrote:
Essential heroes right now seem to be Jasmine, Zem, Taurus, Sylphi for different purposes.

I cannot have Sylphi. So, Jasmine,Zem and Taurus should get me through the game? I saw Xanos and Firehawk mostly wins in arena though.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:35 am

Zem can be used pretty much everywhere aside from pool, Taurus s great in Arena, CoF and raids, although not necessarily against the bosses, Jasmine is really helpful in CoF
no more money from me

TeamTorres
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:46 pm

This is very helpful. Thank you!
Facebook FanGroup-Voice Of The Players https://www.facebook.com/groups/1666379796927532/

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Mirage wrote:
Namorat wrote:

I cannot have Sylphi. So, Jasmine,Zem and Taurus should get me through the game? I saw Xanos and Firehawk mostly wins in arena though.

I think the essential heroes are(for levels 20-80):
Zem, Tholin, Taurus, Firehawk, Garrick, Xanos, Jasmine and, maybe, Cara