Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:31 pm

The guide Namorat linked is good.
Anyway, a great team you may use (from the first run to O+2) is: Zem/Tholin(use Zem if you meet many Arachna); Serafine; Taurus; Xanos; Jasmine.

Tholin, Xanos, Taurus and Jasmine can interrupt channeling, Cara, etc.
Remember to charge your own Cara's ult to face Ezio.
15/15 since day 2 in CoF, both runs(when swipe was not possible) with that comp ;)

If you don't have Xanos or Serafine, Gizmo is good ;)

EDIT: obviosuly, before Zem I used to use Tholin; before Taurus I used to use Gizmo, as I suggested.
Against Vincent/Namtar frontline; use Bloodspear, Garrick or Gale.
All these heroes are pretty easy to acquire since low level, that's why I suggest them.
If you well time your ults, you can complete your CoF in about 10 minutes, including loading :)

EDIT 2: as Namorat suggested, Riley is a really strong hero for CoF until Orange fusion; then she's pretty weak.
Namorat's teams are really strong aswell. I suggest you to test all these teams(based on your heroes) to find the one you feel better with :)
Last edited by Zi0iP on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Three teams I used
Cara Jasmine Garrick/Dokras Riley Xanos
Cara Jasmine Sera Dokras Zem
Ling Jasmine Sylphi Taurus Zem
no more money from me

Mirage
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:35 am

It's a cool guide. I am just hoping for something more detailed,like which heroes does what and you know,diversity of knowledge.for crucible.Again,thanks for the cool guide @ Namorat.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:18 pm

I finally need to ask it... the line that shows what place the heroes are ranked in which way, doesn't show up for me on either my phone of my tablet. Am I too stupid? I mean, I see the ranks and I can guess often what area they actually mean, I don't see it :/ how do I change that?
no more money from me

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Namorat wrote:
I finally need to ask it... the line that shows what place the heroes are ranked in which way, doesn't show up for me on either my phone of my tablet. Am I too stupid? I mean, I see the ranks and I can guess often what area they actually mean, I don't see it :/ how do I change that?

EDIT: I understood what you mean: the moving line on top. I don't know why but mobile apps can't show that moving in the proper way. That's why I put Arena Off-Def ratings next to the hero's name on the right, so you can easily recognize the best in Arena :)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Another interesting thing, did you know the probably best AOE team in the current meta uses Sylphi, Ariel and Avior? With the last 2 spots usually going to Goram/Malrath/Ezio/Mirelle/Taurus. Sadly for me it is better than the physical AOE teams, and also much harder to counter, since physical AOE is good for offense but not so good for defense. These magic teams are very hard to counter on defense.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
Namorat wrote:

EDIT: I understood what you mean: the moving line on top. I don't know why but mobile apps can't show that moving in the proper way. That's why I put Arena Off-Def ratings next to the hero's name on the right, so you can easily recognize the best in Arena :)

Okay, I will test it on my pc then ^^

Edit: nope :/ could you tell me what the boxes from left to right stand for, please? :)
no more money from me

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:48 pm

Namorat wrote:

Okay, I will test it on my pc then ^^

Edit: nope :/ could you tell me what the boxes from left to right stand for, please? :)[/quote]

What browser are you using? I don't know why it's not working for you o_O

Anyway, rating boxes are:
[Overall O+2; Overall O+1; Overall P+] -- [Campaign; Raid; HoL; CoF; Arena Off; Arena Def]
(they are organizes in this way: [Overall] -- [PvE; PvP]...so it's easier to look at Overall and PvP ratings)

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:19 pm

Oh, now I see it... since it doesn't wander down, it only is viewable right on top, but not when I scroll down to the actual heroes' list. I use Chrome on my pc. Thank you :)
no more money from me

Riton
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Thx everybody for Gdoc, it's very usefull !