Unity
Knight
Knight

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Zioip, I've been thinking about doing some grammatical fixes and revisions to your Google Doc. Is there any chance I could be an editor? All I will be doing is checking the sentences, fix up the spelling, and other stuff of that nature.

That chart has really come a long way, now 99.999...% ripe of useful hints and information.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Unity wrote:
Zioip, I've been thinking about doing some grammatical fixes and revisions to your Google Doc. Is there any chance I could be an editor? All I will be doing is checking the sentences, fix up the spelling, and other stuff of that nature.

That chart has really come a long way, now 99.999...% ripe of useful hints and information.

I'm sorry but there are already 3 admins and it's already hard to manage this amount. Unluckily, I'm the one who writes descriptions...and the only one not mothertongue :D

If you have any suggestion/fix, comment the document or send me a private message with the fix and I take care of it :)

ImAbysmalPlague
Squire
Squire

Sat May 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Thanks for this list. I go to it many, many times to help me plan how to form my teams, and how to best use my resources.

So, two questions -- and both are related. First; are the Heros going to be updated soon? I see the Goblin Squad, but there have been (I think) 4 new heros since then. And Second; when updating, how do you pick what the ratings are for each Hero since there are soooo many servers? I read Reddit, but the number of posts I see there for each character seems kind of limited.

The reason I asked the 2nd question is that on my server (which is a new server), Kong works very, very good. In fact, the folks in our guild (the ones who have King) seem to use him in almost every single fight. Our server is mid 50's today.
Have fun... Play hard... But don't forget the next guy.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat May 06, 2017 11:20 pm

I think Zi0ip quit the game or at least the forum... haven't seen him in a month.
So for updates, maybe that won't happen anymore.
What does the server matter? The rankings are for fusion, that is equal for everyone.
Nobody cares about green and blue, only purple and orange.
Kong is good in both of them. And the 3 new heroes that aren't there: Dalton, really a not good hero so far, Tut, a good hero, but not that great as former CS heroes, and Jasper seems great for CC, but he needs more stars and time to be graded adequeately.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sun May 07, 2017 3:57 am

he quited a long time ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulHuntersGam ... er_needed/

as of now https://www.reddit.com/user/FOLLOWYOURINSTINCTS should be the new manager however he is not responding anymore which is a bad thing.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Unity
Knight
Knight

Mon May 08, 2017 1:17 am

...I don't like that. It just gives me this bad vibe that the user never intended to update or take care of the chart. It feels more like taking ownership for the sake of ownership, you know what I mean by that?

Anyway, should the worst happen (deletion of the chart), it would be in the best of interests to archive the chart as a precautionary measure.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Mon May 08, 2017 6:48 am

Unity wrote:
...I don't like that. It just gives me this bad vibe that the user never intended to update or take care of the chart. It feels more like taking ownership for the sake of ownership, you know what I mean by that?

Anyway, should the worst happen (deletion of the chart), it would be in the best of interests to archive the chart as a precautionary measure.

Don't worry ZiOiP is still contactable through Reddit, https://www.reddit.com/user/ZioiP

should the worst come to happen we would just tell him to make someone else the manager.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Mang
Knight
Knight

Mon May 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Archer and Cael are updating ratings, not as much as Zioip, but they are working to keep the sheet updated.

Mang
Knight
Knight

Mon May 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Mang wrote:
Archer and Cael are updating ratings, not as much as Zioip, but they are working to keep the sheet updated.

They are contactable in discord archer#2830 and Cael#0483 .

ImAbysmalPlague
Squire
Squire

Mon May 15, 2017 3:55 am

Lars is an AWESOME defense against Nilya: Nilya has nothing listed on her in "Synergies & Counters", and throughout purple, I have had problems with her in the Arenas, CoF, and the Gold Mine... Soooooo... I have experimented with all of my characters to see who can get to her and take her out without getting killed all the time, and Lars seems to handle her REALLY well :-) Thought I would pass that on :-)
Have fun... Play hard... But don't forget the next guy.