Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:08 pm

For what do you feel Xanos is essential? I used to rely on him in CoF, but that seemed to be my personal taste only
no more money from me

Unity
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Spoiler Alert: the new update will feature the long awaited Duel Mode in which you can practice against your fellow guild mates without using up stamina or an entry (ie. Arenas, Guild Raid, Hall Of Legends, etc.). Duel Mode will be super useful in determining which heroes beats out who in 1-on-1 battles; and dissecting intricacies in basic attacks, abilities and Ultimates, the latter of the trio being the only move users can control. We can uncover things like timing, strategy, sequences, synergy, weaknesses, and unusual oddities.

The Synergies and Counters tab is everything I've hoped for; I really liked how it turned out. Now I hope to see an Ultimates tab that teaches us what it does, the type, and how to control them to your advantage in battle.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:36 pm

Namorat wrote:
For what do you feel Xanos is essential? I used to rely on him in CoF, but that seemed to be my personal taste only

I didn't like him that much at those levels but, he is one of the most important arena heroes at O2 fusion.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:07 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Namorat wrote:

I didn't like him that much at those levels but, he is one of the most important arena heroes at O2 fusion.

I only use him at orange (95), but he is still a mainstay in my arena team.
no more money from me

Mirage
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:25 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Namorat wrote:
Essential heroes right now seem to be Jasmine, Zem, Taurus, Sylphi for different purposes.

I cannot have Sylphi. So, Jasmine,Zem and Taurus should get me through the game? I saw Xanos and Firehawk mostly wins in arena though.

I think the essential heroes are(for levels 20-80):
Zem, Tholin, Taurus, Firehawk, Garrick, Xanos, Jasmine and, maybe, Cara

I found your guide. It was pure gold. I really appreciate it. Should I focus on heroes with stages of the game? like use early heroes for early games? or should I just focus on heroes with high ratings like Zem?

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:42 am

@Mirage
What's your level/fusion?
Purple =/= Orange =/= Orange+1 =/= Orange+2.

Anyway, I suggest to focus on heroes who keep the rating...they should be your core(Zem, Taurus, Xanos, Firehawk, etc).
If you are next to Orange, don't upgrade Purple beast, weak at O+1;
if you are far to Orange, upgrade A Purple tiers who are B+ at O+1.

Ps: some core heroes are really bad at O fusion: Xanos, Firehawk, Dokras(pre-aw), etc...keep upgrading them anyway!

@Unity
I appreciate you like it :)
Anyway, I can't think a fast and simple way to add an "Ultimate" tab, right now. I removed HoL tab for the same reason: every team and every fusion has it's own strategy; adding a tab like that may give wrong infos.
We'll see in the future if we find a way to add that ;)

About Xanos: he's a strong frontline, strong into early-mid teams, divers and great to interrupt/stun. Use him in combo with Taurus/Aqua/Ezio and you'll see him destroying teams!

Mirage
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:27 pm

@ Zi0iP , I just started out recently and faced many difficulties. Now I am collecting data to try in a new server. Hopefully, this time, i will be able to enjoy the game. Appreciate your help.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Mirage wrote:
@ Zi0iP , I just started out recently and faced many difficulties. Now I am collecting data to try in a new server. Hopefully, this time, i will be able to enjoy the game. Appreciate your help.

I'm always willing to help :)
If you have any question about the Tier List, feel free to post them here or directly on the file :)

Mirage
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Will do. I have a favour to ask u.I'm not quite sure you will have time but with ur huge amount of knowledge,a crucible guide maybe possible? just asking coz i feel like you are more than capable to do that.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:13 pm

Mirage wrote:
Will do. I have a favour to ask u.I'm not quite sure you will have time but with ur huge amount of knowledge,a crucible guide maybe possible? just asking coz i feel like you are more than capable to do that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulHuntersGam ... ire_guide/

This isn't a bad guide
no more money from me