Draxian
Knight
Knight

Firehawk and CoE are wrecking this game.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:48 am

I had a 2 paragraph thing about the greed of the devs and all this other bs but this issue is wrecking the game.Firehawk and CoE If i am LUCkY i can get 500 coins firehawks CONSTANT wipe whole team and than start a new fight with a FRESH team for firehawk to instantly to use his ult and kill that whole team the unability to complete COE and get no cash and no coins is killing the game for me it was the first reason i left and tempts me to leave again i do not have the HUNDREDS of MILLIONs of gold to level my chacters and if you expect me to spend 1000$s of dollars on a greedy as fuck up scaled midas touch that basically says for all VIPs ( you know the ones that feed your greedy asses) to go fuck themselves no i refuse if you fucking devs werent american corporate shit stains that oppress by SQUEEZING every dollar you could without giving anything back in return i would HAPPILY pay more for gems i am VIP 12 and instead of a valued customer i feel like a used and abused whore so you make a buck. Your upscaling prices on all VIP benefits is horse shit and by me supporting your game i basically feel like you guys have given me the finger. What i need is 750+ million gold so i can level a few more characters and actually play this game what i do not plan on doing is spending anything more than the 3.99$ a month for the sub. I will consider buying the 750 million gold for a dollar or two considering you have made MORE than enough for how much you wish to screw over the VIPs. The only reason i play this game is i REALLY like the heros and the make up of it what i HATE is CoE,Firehawk( even tho i have him i wish he was removed from the game because he removes all strategy and intelligence from this game and if you say otherwise your a moron) GREEDY as fuck devs these assholes are what are destroying the game industry removing as much fun as possible to squeeze the players intill they pop and spend money (which in this game after becoming VIP 12 does a bunch of fuck all for you but you should get some SERIOUS thanks for it considering we feed those dirt bags).

Man im pissed off nothing like a bunch of greed to make a player NOT enjoy a GAME (notice the irony) oh well if it pisses me off any ore i guess ill just leave again theres better places to spend money and not feel taken advantage of.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Re: Firehawk and CoE are wrecking this game.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

I do not like a game that gives me more anger and frustration than happy fun time. But lets be honest the devs are greedy as fuck and that just adds to it. I dont know what to do i love the heros but so much just pisses me off. Decisions decisions

s00pahFr0g
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:55 am

One of the easiest heroes in the game to counter is giving you problems? In CoF where you should have ultimates that can interrupt like Jasmine fully charged before most fights? As soon as Firehawk starts using his ultimate just use one of your heroes' ultimates and you're all set.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:22 am

Draxian wrote:
I do not like a game that gives me more anger and frustration than happy fun time. But lets be honest the devs are greedy as fuck and that just adds to it. I dont know what to do i love the heros but so much just pisses me off. Decisions decisions

You should quit. Or stop complaining. Everyone faces the same issues of having to accumulate resources. If you need 750 M gold, then you have squandered much of what has been available, especially for a high VIP player.

So stop playing to end your frustration and you can still log in to visit the heroes you love so much.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:29 am

Lol you need 750 million gold?

Instead of raging try using your none existing brain long enough to understand that firehawk is one of the easiest heroes in the entire game to counter. This just shows how much of a retard yiu are grats.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:33 am

Hello Draxian, I am sorry that you are disappointed but cursing and attacking us won't solve anything. There are counters for every hero in the game, and you will be surprised by how many players will be able to help with your strategy against Firehawk and other heroes if you create a normal topic with proper language.

Regarding the VIP benefits you are welcome to post your suggestions in the bug/suggestions section.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 am

What the hell is a COE?

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:35 am

I apologize for going off alot of RL frustrations going on. Ill try and post with a more level head going off like that doesnt do anyone any favors or do any good for anyone (including myself).Ill just play with more patience i get what i get when i get it. But i will consider posting a suggestion about VIP because there is a few things that coould DEFINATLY change for the betterment of the players and the devs.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Draxian wrote:
I apologize for going off alot of RL frustrations going on. Ill try and post with a more level head going off like that doesnt do anyone any favors or do any good for anyone (including myself).Ill just play with more patience i get what i get when i get it. But i will consider posting a suggestion about VIP because there is a few things that coould DEFINATLY change for the betterment of the players and the devs.

If you want help with any enemy teams, cof, or what ever msg me on line, same name

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:10 am