P4INKI11ER
Squire
Squire

Store soulstones

Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:46 pm

So I am not liking the new way the stores work with soulstones. Now I can't farm the exact heros I want. I have to refresh or wait for them to show up. I refreshed twice and didn't get my hero, I was looking for Ariel in the crucible. I sent a message in support and was told it was the limits that tell them they can not have all of them up there. Well I have a solution change the coding to increase the limit of slots. You can also change it to an up and down scroll instead of a left and right scroll.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Re: Store soulstones

Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:01 pm

This is actually in everyones benifit to keep the new system. Since you are never focusing on all 6 heroes at the same time it becomes statistically much more likely to get more then 15 tokens appear of a desire hero after 2 refreshes then if your had the old system. Yes you may get unlucky every now and then but if you keep track of how many tokens you had appear vs the amount of refreshes you will find that once your sample size gets to be of fairly significant quantity you get much more tokens.

Scyr
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:28 am

I'm not enjoying the new random system in which hero soul stones appear in stores. I didn't get to use my brotherhood coins today after resetting 3 times looking for jasmine. I gave up after the 3rd try. It's happened to me in the crucible of fire store as well.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm in the same position. I hate this new system big time. Now it's harder to star the heroes I need because they rarely appear in the store while the crappy ones pop up every time.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Kronus wrote:
I'm in the same position. I hate this new system big time. Now it's harder to star the heroes I need because they rarely appear in the store while the crappy ones pop up every time.

It's not harder, if you do the math you will see that on average you will not get less soulstones.

Still, I don't see the point in this change, the only thing it accomplishes is pissing off players.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:57 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Kronus wrote:

It's not harder, if you do the math you will see that on average you will not get less soulstones.

Still, I don't see the point in this change, the only thing it accomplishes is pissing off players.

Instead of working on piss useless features such as this, they should consider new features, such as spending Mystic Ruins points. Like they've mentioned. Pretty sure Hengli talked about WIP....months ago. Perhaps 3 months ago or more?

Cherrybomb
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Zentor wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Kronus wrote:

Instead of working on piss useless features such as this, they should consider new features, such as spending Mystic Ruins points. Like they've mentioned. Pretty sure Hengli talked about WIP....months ago. Perhaps 3 months ago or more?

Also work on a new hero in the traveling treant store.. i totally ignore him when he comes, he has nothing to offer me and anyone else who already fully starred vernos.

Maxie3
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:49 am

Yeah, that feature just sucks. More RNG in "strategic game" is not fun.

P4INKI11ER
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Yeah I haven't got more then 20 for Ariel from the time of my original post I got more when it was the old system. I'm at 421 out of 500 and was at 401 or 406 at time of original post. I was getting 10 - 15 a day with old system only had to pay 10 or 20 dragon scales on top of there cost not 20 and never get her

Enryfantasy
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:19 am

Maybe they changed shops like this because they have a maximum fixed number of places. Adding new heroes would require more than the two screens the can use. So that they change heroes randomly. To add the new heroes.
The onyl shop unchanged is the Hol shop, maybe because there are only a few heroes there and there are still places for new ones.

imho of course.

Still, I liked more the old system.
Enry